Chapter 24 🦋

I am now getting ready to go to school to take my CSAT. I am still sleepy because it's so early but I have to be there atleast 30 minutes before the test. After getting ready, I wait for my mom and it wasn't long until, mom texted me that she's outside already so I quickly carry my bag then get my padding jacket and left the dorm.

“Congratulations in debuting honey, We're all very proud of you most especially that you still choose to take CSAT this year, just do your best and whatever the result is, we'll still be proud of you” Mom said and I smiled

“thank you mom, it means a lot” I said and drank my ice latte.

“how about the results for your admission for your school in the states?” she asked me.

“The universities haven't released decision letters yet” I told her and she nodded.

“No matter where you choose to study, I'll support you” she comforted me.

“but mom, you know how Harvard University is my dream school ever since” I said.

“I know lilly and, whatever the result is just to let you know we are very proud of you” she said and I went to  hug her.

“Thank you mom, I dont know what I will do without you” I said and she hugged me back.

“anything for my baby girl” she said in a voice filled with Affection.

“Here's your Lunch lilly” mom gave me a lunch bag and I thanked her for it.

When we arrived, mom gave me a good luck hug and I left to go to the testing room where I'll be taking my test. CSAT is an eight-hour marathon of back to back exams and at the entrance to the exam hall, it's pure silence like literally silence. Also our things will be confiscated to prevent disturbance so I turned my phone off then walk to the exam hall with the hope of getting a good grade.