- 𝟹 -

(A/N; Sunghoon gets a little emotional later on 🤭)

Sunoo and Ni-ki looked at each other and then back at their boyfriends. "P-please explain..." Jake stuttered and looked at Ni-ki through his tears. Everyone in the room had mixed emotions. Sunoo and Ni-ki felt horrible, nobody dared to begin talking. Sunghoon finally let all of his tears go, bringing Jake close to him.

"Is this why you've been so busy recently?" Jake spoke again. "Because instead of being with me, you were with Sunoo?" He added, his voice cracking at the end. Ni-ki couldn't do anything but look at the floor and nod. They were caught red-handed, there was no point in lying.

"I-It's been a few months... Since we started to secretly see each other" Sunoo finally admitted. "Months?!" Sunghoon exclaimed and ran his hand through his hair. "Excuse us... We'll just go, please think wisely about what you'll say and do next" Sunghoon grabbed Jake's hand and they rushed outside.

Once out of sight, Sunoo and Ni-ki started to cry. They knew it was so wrong, yet they still did it. The two younger ones always felt this way towards each other, using Jake and Sunghoon as a distraction from the one they truly loved. Such a cliche thing, such a dramatic thing, yet it had to happen in their relationship.

"Ni-ki we messed up," The older said and sat on his bed, his head in his hands. "All we can do is apologize. I-I feel so horrible to hurt them, they trusted us so much" Ni-ki had his back against the door facing Sunoo. "I sh-should just go, I'll talk to you later Sunoo" The youngest brought Sunoo in for a hug before exiting slowly.

— ♡︎ —

Sunghoon sighed and placed his face in Jake's pillow. The two best friends were now at Jake's house, trying their best to comprehend what just happened. It was beginning to get dark outside so they laid in the semi-dark bedroom, taking the time for a period of silence. The cold temperatures stayed the same no matter how many blankets they wore or how thick their jacket was, they were freezing.

"Jakey are you still crying" Sunghoon's voice finally broke the silence, looking over at his figure beside him. "N-no I'm not" Jake's voice was so unstable, you can barely understand what he said. The black-haired male sat up and opened his arms. Jake sat up as well and looked straight into his eyes, no words were said but it was as if they spoke through just their eyes. The older fell into Sunghoon's embrace, hiding his face in his chest.

"We'll be alright Jake, I promise we'll be fine" Sunghoon whispered and rested his chin on Jake's head. "I hope so. I don't want to take anything out on them because no matter how mad I am at them, they still are our best friends" Jake looked up at Sunghoon. The darkness took over the room and he could barely see Jake's facial features. The only visible thing was his beautiful eyes shining while they looked at Sunghoon. He hummed softly and began to rub Jake's back. "How are you so calm about this Hoonie?" Jake finally let out his question he'd been holding in. "Be-because I want to be there for you, even if I'm hurt. I hate seeing you cry" Sunghoon's eyes began to brim with tears again.

"C-can we just sleep," Jake asked and slowly let go of Sunghoon. "Are you sure? This early?" He questioned back, ready to turn the lamp beside them on. "I'm sure, please... please stay with me" The older laid down and watched his best friend. Without saying anything, he joined him. "Sleep well Jakey"

— ♡︎ —

The Seven Dumbasses ✌️😝

Jay
HELLO EVERYONE, YALL DOWN FOR AN ALL-NIGHTER?!

Jungwon
count me in, Heeseung is being boring ✋😔

Heeseung
You were the one that asked me to stay-

But frl Jay, we pulled one yesterday

Jay
So

I'm bored here while y'all couples are together 🧍‍♂️

Jungwon
Where are the other couples 🤭

Are you guys dead?

Having private sessions 😏😏

Jay
WTF JUNGWON

Heeseung
JUNGWON!!

Jungwon
I meant making out you dummies

What'd you think 😛

Jay
That still is so wrong-

Heeseung
How is that any different from what you said earlier

Ni-ki
Guys, it isn't the moment, really isn't

Sunghoon
Not a chance Jake and I will be talking with y'all for a while 🥱

Jay
I just want to FaceTime 😪😪

Sunoo
I'm so sorry

Ni-ki
Me too

Sunghoon
Jake is sleeping but he's been crying since we left

Just leave us out for a while

Heeseung
Uh-

Jungwon
Well obviously a lot has happened since our sleepover

Sunghoon
Damn right

Ask those two :)

Okay bye, I'm gonna sleep ✌️

Jay
At 7 pm?! you alright there 0-0

Heeseung
Uh we should just let it be

They'll figure it out

Jungwon
Okay

— ♡︎ —

Sunghoon turned his phone off and turned on the lamp in Jake's room. He tried his best to move slowly to not wake him up. The bed creaked softly as he removed his weight from the edge of the bed. There was a rustle of leaves as the branches from surrounding trees swayed in the breeze. Sunghoon made his way to Jake's window and opened it a little, taking a deep breath. He smiled a little when his lungs filled up with fresh air, the cold air immediately hitting him. He watched as a few lights in houses turned on and as the stars began to get clearer as the sky got darker. The moon was very noticeable as it was full and the light made the sky seem a lot brighter than it would usually be. "Sunghoon?" Jake sat up and squinted at the male standing beside the window. "Where are you going?" Jake's eyes widened a bit as he assumed Sunghoon was leaving him.

"Go back to sleep Jakey. I'll be right here, don't worry"

. . .

12 / 23 / 20
23 : 05

Wowwowowo, we posted again hAh!
I hope you guys enjoyed :))
- MINA -