- 𝟷𝟼 -

"Jake, chill! You look good" Jungwon said and put his hands on Jake's shoulder

"Jake, chill! You look good" Jungwon said and put his hands on Jake's shoulder. With his date coming within the next two hours, Jake decided to call over Jungwon to help him get ready. "Plus, I'm sure Sunghoon wouldn't mind what you wear" Jungwon reassured the older and made him sit on his bed.

The older was fiddling around with the buttons on his sweater, his heart was beating quickly. His leg was bouncing up and down, eyes darting around his room. "B-but—" Jake was going to speak when Jungwon put his hand over his mouth. "Hyung, c h i l l. Do you want to be a sweating mess in front of him?" (Haha I keep thinking about Nicholas' "chill") Jungwon grabbed a tissue and cleaned the sweat from Jake's forehead. It was freezing today but Jake still manages to be sweating.

"When did he say he was going to pick you up?" Jungwon asked, fixing his sweater so it rested on his shoulder better. "Around 7, I believe the movie is at 8 that's why" Jake answered and pulled out his phone, nodded when he confirmed it through the texts he had with Sunghoon earlier. "Should I rethink my outfit? Maybe... should I not go—" Jungwon shook Jake gently, staring him into his eyes.

"Jake hyung, don't worry! He should be coming in a few minutes so, I think you should just relax. Breathe, you look like you're going to pass out" Jungwon sat beside him. Jake took a deep breath, the muscles in his face relaxed when his heart began to slow to a normal rhythm.

"Jake! Sunghoon is here!" Mrs. Sim yelled from down the stairs. Just as he was beginning to relax, he began to panic again when he heard a particular name. "Welp! Have fun!" Jungwon pat his shoulders and began to push Jake out of his room.

He locked his arms with Jake's and dragged him down the stairs, feeling as Jake tried to fight the younger. Jungwon gave a big smile to Sunghoon before shoving Jake in his direction, shutting the door in their faces. Jake fell into Sunghoon's chest, a little noise exiting his mouth from Jungwon's push.

"Woah, you alright? Why is he rushing?" Sunghoon laughed and helped Jake stand up straight. They examined each other's fit, light red painted on their cheeks. "H-hi" Jake stuttered. Why were they so nervous? They've hung out many times and even FaceTimed many times within the last few days, so why was it so awkward? "Let's get going then" Jake nodded. Sunghoon intertwined their fingers and began to clear the way, beginning their journey to the mall.

The mall wasn't far. It was a walking distance that wasn't too long and very do-able, plus they'd get some time to talk with each other. Sunghoon squeezed Jake's hand, enjoying how warm their hands felt together compared to their cold bodies.

"How was your year Jake?" Sunghoon decided to start up a conversation, he tried to get as close to Jake as possible. Their shoulders her touching as they could feel the heat from the other's body. "It was pretty good. Nothing too special in the first 11 months, but this month was full of surprises. And I even got closer to you" Jake gushed and smiled. "You?" "Good as well. I agree, this month was full of many tears but you made it easier to go through" Sunghoon answered back.