- 𝟿 -

Jay was now sitting upon his bed, Jungwon was choking on the food in his mouth, Heeseung and Sunoo looked shocked and Ni-ki was laughing

Jay was now sitting upon his bed, Jungwon was choking on the food in his mouth, Heeseung and Sunoo looked shocked and Ni-ki was laughing. "What is going on—" /Sunoo put his hand over his mouth, mouth agape.

"Ahem wait I need to tell Sunghoon something really quick," Jake said and tried to mute himself but he didn't mute himself and just started to talk.

"wHY DIDNT TOU BRING YOUR CLOTHES WITH YOU"

"wELL, I FORGOT OKAY?! DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD BE FACETIMING THEM!!"

"bUT-"

"jAke calm down"

"yOU CALM DOWN"

Everyone started to laugh and the two froze again. All five of them looked like they were dying from laughter, holding their chests or rolling around.

"You weren't muted" Ni-ki butted in, his face was red from laughing. "Well, don't you think you're a bit late?!" Jake was blushing, everyone started to laugh even more.

"oKay, oKay. Just explain what's happening, before Jungwon dies because he is choking on rice" Heeseung's statement only made Jungwon laugh even more and he was trying to swallow the rice down with water.

Sunghoon quickly put on his hoodie so his top half was cover and sat down beside Jake. "He's sleeping over, that's all" Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders, patting Jake's head to calm him down. Jake was blushing very hard, trying not to look at the screen so they couldn't see it.

"Eh, sleepover?" Sunoo lifted an eyebrow, giggling softly. "What will you be doing at this sleepover?" Jay added, crossing his arms. Jake looked at Sunghoon and furrowed his eyebrows, pointing at the towel around his waist. Sunghoon sighed and grabbed his pants before walking into the bathroom.

"We were hanging out and we decided to have a s-sleepover, catch up after we haven't been able to h-hang out while" Jake answered, covering his face. Sunghoon came out of the bathroom fully dressed and he went beside jake again. "Okay but can we talk about how y'all just switched significant others—" Jungwon said.

"W-we aren't dating!" Jake stuttered, pouting. Sunghoon found it so adorable that he was so flustered about the situation. He loved how red Jake was just because they were accusing them of dating. "Yah, maybe we shouldn't bring that up. We should keep this conversation fun" Heeseung said and scolded Jungwon. "Okay fine, let's just talk about something else then" Jay said and went to fix his hair.

— ♡︎ —

The rest of the night passed like a blur as the seven best friends talked until late at night. It was probably around 3 am before they all decided to hang up and go to bed. Jake and Sunghoon were looking at each other, they both looked so tired. The night was silent and if you looked outside, lights from houses surrounding Sunghoon's weren't on.