- 𝟽 -

Jake slowly opened his eyes, trying to get up to use the bathroom

Jake slowly opened his eyes, trying to get up to use the bathroom. But as he moved around and tried to get up, Sunghoon, who was sleeping beside him, was holding him tightly. Jake turned around to face Sunghoon, hearing him snore softly.

"S-Sunghoon" Jake stuttered as he tapped the younger's shoulder softly. Sunghoon grabbed onto his waist tighter and mumbled something in his sleep. Jake whined as he tried again to remove his hand from his waist.

"O-ow, S-Sunghoon wake up," Jake said a little bit louder. He was getting flustered when he realized just what was happening. He was being cuddled by Sunghoon... Park Sunghoon, why was he so flustered? He started to shake Sunghoon more vigorously, whispering his name over and over again.

Sunghoon finally opened his eyes, his lips went into a frown immediately. "Can we sleep, I'm tired" Sunghoon groaned softly and brought Jake closer to his chest. Jake at this point was losing his mind, blushing a bright red. "C-can I use the bathroom first" Jake finally said and put his hands on Sunghoon's, trying to get him to release his hold.

Finally, he let go and Jake scrambled to the bathroom. He used the restroom and after washing his hands, he splashed water onto his face. The redness on his face softened and his heart was no longer beating so quickly. He placed his hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath before exiting to go to Sunghoon's room.

"Sunghoon we should go, it's almost lunch-" Jake was cut off when Sunghoon pulled him back into the bed with him. Jake was facing sunghoon, their faces were leveled and Sunghoon's eyes were melted into Jake's. "I had a dream about him..." Sunghoon said softly and that's when Jake noticed how glossy his eyes got. Jake brought his hand up to bring Sunghoon into a hug, rubbing his back to reassure him.

He released the younger one and moved both of his hands to his cheeks. "Don't cry Hoonie, I'm here. I'm right here, don't think about it" Jake tried his best to keep his voice calm, seeing the younger cry made him want to cry as well. "Jake, I loved him... I hate how quickly the love I had for him is dissolving. We promised to love each other and I wanted to keep it but it's scary. It's scary that my love for him is going away so quickly" Sunghoon let out, crying into Jake's chest. "Hey, isn't that a good thing? If that love is going away, it doesn't mean you can't love someone else right? M-my feelings for Ni-ki are going away as well, it hurts to say it but it's the truth. The more I look at it... The more I realize we weren't meant to be." The older didn't know if his words would help the younger or if it would make him even sadder, but he truly was telling him what he felt.

"We'll find someone who'll love us as much as we loved them okay?" Jake whispered before humming Sunghoon to sleep.

— ♡︎ —

Barks boomed into both of their ears, making them jolt awake. Gaeul was at the edge of Sunghoon's bed, trying to wake the two who fell back asleep. Sunghoon laughed, carrying Gaeul to give her a quick hug. "Well hello Gaeul~" Sunghoon cooed. Jake brought his hand up to pet the small white dog, his smile and eyes showed so much happiness. Gaeul suddenly got restless and jumped up and off of the bed, leaving the bedroom.

"Hey Hoonie, look at me," Jake said and it made Sunghoon look towards him. His eyes weren't red but they were pretty puffy, you could tell he was crying. His nose was a bright red and his eyes themselves looked so sad. (Omg when people look like 🥺 after they cry, it makes me so sad) "C-can I have a hug again?" Sunghoon opened his arms, Jake was quick to embrace him.

It was already getting dark outside and they could smell food coming from down the stairs. The clouds in the sky were starting to resolve and the moon could be seen through the window beside Sunghoon's desk.

"We should go downstairs, they probably are getting ready to eat" Sunghoon let go of Jake, going to stand up. The two freshened up before making their way downstairs.

"Ah, you guys are awake!" Mrs. Park exclaimed and clasped her hands together. There were plates and bowls set on the dining room table, food was laid out making both of their mouth's drool. "You guys didn't eat lunch so I check and you guys were asleep, I guess you must've fallen back asleep" Jake and Sunghoon blushed, she saw them... cuddling?

"Jake, it's been a while," Mr. Park said and went to shake Jake's hand, he was grinning very slightly. "Yes it has, it's nice to see you again sir" Jake bowed before standing beside Sunghoon again. "Come on, sit down! We just need to wait for Yeji" Mrs. Park called them over, also using her hand to gesture towards them. (I honestly really don't know his sister's name and when we searched it up, someone said Yeji so uh-) Sunghoon pulled out a seat for Jake before sitting down, watching Jake as he awkwardly took a seat as well.

"Yeji! Park Yeji!" Mrs. Park yelled. There was a fast shuffling of feet as soon as Yeji was called out. "Yes, I'm coming" She yelled from upstairs. When Yeji finally reached the dining room, she immediately gasped when she saw Jake. "Jake!" She exclaimed and ran towards everyone, Jake stood up and went to hug her. "Where have you been?" Yeji frowned, pointing to Jake. "I've been pretty busy with school and I didn't get the time to hang out with Sunghoon" Jake explained before taking a seat. Yeji took a seat at the end of the table and nodded.

"Well then, let's eat" Mr. Park spoke and with that, everyone began to feast, especially the two who had been asleep for most of the afternoon. Jake and Sunghoon felt a little weird like someone was staring at them so they both looked up at the same time. All three of them were staring, making the mood a little more awkward. "What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked, putting his chopsticks down. "Okay but I think we're all thinking the same thing" Mrs. Park admitted before wiping her mouth with a napkin. Mrs. Park cleared her throat before speaking. "Well Sunghoon didn't bring anyone home besides Sunoo for the past year... Are you guys..." Yeji decided to finish.

"Are you guys dating now?"

. . .

12 / 29 / 20
21 : 15

We're so sorry for not posting yesterday! We wanted to take a little break but I hope you enjoyed it ~ Can you guys believe that the year is coming to an end? Well, I hope that you guys continue to support us throughout the new year, we love you guys so much <33
- JAE & MINA -