- 𝟷𝟺 -

Jake froze in his spot and tried to examine Sunghoon's eyes, is he joking? Is this some type of prank the younger is trying to pull on him to see what he would say? But what if he's genuinely asking? So many thoughts ran through Jake's head and ke...

Jake froze in his spot and tried to examine Sunghoon's eyes, is he joking? Is this some type of prank the younger is trying to pull on him to see what he would say? But what if he's genuinely asking? So many thoughts ran through Jake's head and kept running until he noticed a hand waving in front of his face.

"Are you alright Jake? Was this too early? Ah, maybe I should've confessed first... Then ask" Sunghoon was talking to himself out loud while he nervously played with the clasp of the bracelet Jake just gave him. Jake's eyes widened when he heard his words, so... Sunghoon liked him back?! THE PARK SUNGHOON?!

"Wait let's go back a little, c-can we have this conversation in your room or something" Sunghoon was turning very red and he could feel his face getting warmer and warmer. Jake nodded and they trudged their way into his room, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"Sim Jaeyoon, I like you. No, I could say that I love you... I know it must be too early since it hasn't been long since we broke up with Sunoo and Ni-ki but... I can't lie about the feelings I've realized, I've realized just how much you mean to me and what exactly I feel towards you. When we talk, whenever I see your face, I just can't help but smile. Whenever you smile at me, giggle, or even just talk my heart beats so quickly. And since we started to hang out more, I've gotten to learn more of your little habits that I love so much... Like how you always fiddle with the sleeves of your hoodie whenever you look up at me, or how you always puff out your cheeks... I just really cannot describe my feelings for you, Jake..." Sunghoon stopped to breathe, his hands were trembling from nervousness.

Jake was stunned, Park Sunghoon said all of that about him? Hah, he had to be dreaming... Anytime he'll wake up and laugh about his ridiculous dream. Except, he doesn't wake up. Instead, he finds himself staring into Sunghoon's eyes, biting his bottom lip. WAKE UP!! WAke uP rIght nOw JAke. Come on! Let's wake up and it'll be Christmas morning again!!

"J-Jake? Who am I kidding, it isn't mutual, is it? I'm sorry, I'm sorry for killing the mood I shouldn't have—" Sunghoon was mumbling on and on until Jake called out his name. "Sunghoon, it's alright. You didn't kill the mood." Jake said and nervously played with the fabric of his bedsheets. "It must be a no then?" Sunghoon asked. The younger was staring intensely at the ground, not daring to look up. "No..."

Sunghoon frowned when he heard the no, of course, he must have feelings for Ni-ki still. "I should just go then—" "I mean—I mean, I like you too Sunghoon. A lot actually, I couldn't help but fall for you more every single day" Jake bit the inside of his cheek, trying his best to stay calm. Sunghoon's head shot up and he stared at Jake, eyes very wide.

"Wait a second, y-you like me back?" Jake nodded and blushed. He placed his hands on his cheeks and felt the warmth of them, completely different from his cold hands. "I-I would love to go on a date with you, Hoonie" Jake answered and swung his feet back and forth, as his feet couldn't reach the ground when he sat on his bed. Sunghoon was hit with immense feelings of happiness, he said... YES!!

"R-REALLY??" Sunghoon shouted, standing up from the bed. His voice filled the room quickly, so loud Jake worried his parents could hear. "Yeah" Jake fiddled with his sleeves, looking up at the taller. "W-wait can I go into the bathroom quick?" Sunghoon asked in a rush, already reaching for the doorknob. Jake nodded and Sunghoon sprinted towards the bathroom, locking the door.

Sunghoon immediately screamed in silence, putting his arms in the air showing a victorious pose. (Ahhh, you guys know that pose he does tho right? It's so cute;-;) Meanwhile, Jake was in his room, taking deep breaths as he was getting excited and nervous. Sunghoon slipped back into his room when he finished his little moment of victory and went to sit beside Jake.

The older looked at him with an adorable smile, he didn't look nervous anymore. Instead, his expression showed how happy he was. Sunghoon returned the smile and stared into his eyes, cupping Jake's cheeks which were still a light red. "You're adorable~ Very adorable" Sunghoon gushed and squished Jake's cheeks.

"Ahhh, stap thwat" Jake's voice wasn't clear as Sunghoon kept squishing his cheeks. The younger thought a little before he brought his lips to Jake's forehead, turning a shade of red himself. Jake paused and turned even darker red, hiding his face in his hands. "S-So, that date! Wh-when is it?" Jake tried to change the subject. Sunghoon chuckled at how flustered he got and shook his head.

"We should talk about it later, I want cuddles" Sunghoon pouted and crossed his arms. A whole new side of Sunghoon was coming out as they spoke. This side seemed a lot more confident but needy compared to how he acted before, but Jake found it amusing. "Wh-What" Jake stuttered. "Can we cuddleeee, we haven't cuddled in a while" Sunghoon confirmed his question from before and laid down, opening his arms. "W-Wait then" Jake stood up and went to lock his room door, just in case his parents tried to look for them, they would tease them.

Jake jumped onto the bed and burrowed into Sunghoon's chest, taking in the younger's scent. Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake and played with his hair, enjoying how happy the older looked. They loved being in each other's arms, huh? Jake slowly closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, moving slightly to a more comfortable spot. Sunghoon also closed his eyes, loving that he was holding Jake, loving how it was just the two of them at the moment.

"Jake!!" His mother's voice called from downstairs.

The sound of a phone was also going off, stopping a few seconds. His mother must've picked up a phone. With a few grumbles, the two stood up. Sunghoon looked around, he left his phone downstairs. That must've been Sunghoon's phone that went off. The two made their way down the stairs and towards the living room where his parents were watching TV.

"Hey, boys! I'm sorry that I answered your phone but when I saw that it was your mother, I kinda thought it was important to pick it up. She asked for you to come home Sunghoon, I think some of your family arrive or something like that" Mrs. Sim explained and handed Sunghoon his phone. He nodded and looked over at Jake, talking to each other through just their eyes.

Without any conversation, the two made their way to the front door. Really?! Just when Jake was getting cuddles... Sunghoon frowned a bit and watched as Jake also pouted.

"It's okay! We can always cuddle later right?" Sunghoon tried to cheer the younger up, ruffling his hair. The older nodded and grinned softly. "Well then, I'll talk to you later Jakey~" "I'll talk to you later Hoonie~" The younger was already walking down the steps when Jake called his name again.

The shorted trudged over to Sunghoon and signaled him to come closer. The younger slowly did and brought his head closer, maybe Jake wanted to tell him something? The older tippytoed and brought his lips to Sunghoon's cheek.

"B-bye bye Sunghoon"

. . .

1 / 11 / 21
06 : 25

Hey guys! It's fINALLY HAPPENING, JAKEHOON IS SAILINGGGG!! We hoped his enjoyed <33 We were possibly thinking about making this apart of a trilogy where we also make stories about the other ships. Like Sunki and possibly Jaywon or Heewon! We're still thinking about it but we thought it would be fun to write about what they are going through with their relationships as well, ahem especially Sunki
- JAE & MINA -