To be life partner

Merry Christmas everyone..... 

 Rakshit -

"1 2 3 music ....................... 

" stop guys twirl your partner 3 times than pull her to yourself , than sway with the beats .. like I am showing you lavanya " I said to them and showed the steps with the help of lavanya . She is partner of mine in rehersals . She is a good dancer and wanted to help me with my academy so I allowed her , she is little bit clingy okay she is too much clingy but I have to bear her for the sake of our friendship ..

" okay one more than we will do all the steps together " . I said to all of them .

" bhai "

" Shikhar , what are you doing here at this time " I asked him when I saw him running towards me and signing me to come in towards him ...

" you guys practice .  I will be back soon Lavanya, Sonia, Vicky monitor them. " Sonia and Vicky are also my friends and help me to handle this Academy 

"ok we will "vicky replied I nodded and made my way towards shikhar and asked whta happened . 

"Bhai mom want you to be at home right now, she want to talk about some urgent things "\

"Now right now I am quite busy .. wee have to complete this dance soon .. "

"Bhai pls .. you have to come with me right now otherwise mom will be super mad at me and ofcourse with you also and you know how hard is to handle angry mom.. pls pls pls pretty pls let's go right now I don't want to become her prey .. pls bhai pls for your little cute brother .. "

"OKay fine .. no need of this much buttering ... Vicky can you please handle here I have to go home urgently ..   

When we walk into everybody was talking and laughing but suddenly seeing me  everybody stopped. 

" What happen guys why all welcomed me with this dead silence .." I asked them .. who were looking at me grinningly ..

" what ? why are you all laughing looking at me and mom why you called me urgently ?" I again asked and finally mom break her silence ...

" Oh so you are back .." she said with hesitation ..

" Seriously mom .. what happen to you? " I asked her than she took a deep breath and signed me to sit beside her and I obeyed her command without any word ..

" nothing , here have some juice first .." I took juice from her giving her a questioning look at her odd behavior .. I was drinking the juice and at the same time she decided to share something with me ..

" We have found girl for you and we are going to meet her tomorrow at her home." And I choked on my juice too badly that tears started coming from my eyes .. She started rubbing my back ..

" rakshit are you okay ?" and kept rubbing my back ojas chachi passed me water ... I nodded when I felt better ..

" mom please don't joke like this ..I was about dying because of choking on my juice ." and earned a slap from her on my forehead ..

" Shut up don't talk about dying and all and do you think I am joking ."

" mom are you serious .. It's not been a week since I agreed on your demand about getting married and you found the girl also and decided to meet her that too be tomorrow ." I asked her , I am still shocked ..

" look I have found her about through pandit ji , and I actually found her few months back when I went to visit the temple when you left me there and went for some important work , that day I saw her sitting on the temple's stairs thinking so deeply .. When I tried to know about the girl from pandit ji I found that she regularly visit there on the same day and do shanti pooja for her parents . I think she lost her parents .. I want to know about her more but no one knew about her .. they only said that she is a quite introvert person who rarely talked to anyone but she is really kind and good hearted person always help the beggar with some food and money .."

" okay badi ma this is how you first see her but what about her to you want her to be her daughter in law and how her family agree about this rishta and all ." Shikhar interpted her between being the impaintence he is ..

" let me finish first shikhar .. So where was I –

' that you saw her in temple' shikhar again said in between gaining a glare from mom who made him shut up ..

" So when I went to temple few days back as I have already told panditji that I am searching for a suitable bride for my son .. he recommended her to me and said that her chachi give her photo and information to pandit ji and said to find appropriate husband for her niece and he said he have already match both of you kundalis and you know what rakshit" she said last line in so much excitement ..

" What mom" I asked her with a boring expression ..

" you both are perfect match for each other , your kundali matched perfectly with her and then without waiting for a single moment I called on the no which was given by her family and fixed that we are coming to see her tomorrow . and you just have to go and say yes because everybody liked her and we found her perfect for you ." Mom said with so much excitement that she won a lautary ..

" So you mean I just have to say yes even if I don't like her .." I asked her ..

" It's impossible that you will not like her .. I am your mother rakshit .. I know what type of girl you want in your life and she is perfect for that .." Mom said with confidence . 

" okay fine now let me atleast see the girl who is my to be life partner

" ohhh bhai abhi se to be life partner and all " and here comes my sisters .. their only mission is to get me married and tease me to death .

"guys if you all are done for today than atleast tell me her name .. I am the one who is going to marry "god these guys are now testing my patience first mom decided to marry me to some girl and now they were not telling me her name nor showing me her photo and wanted to say yes to her tomorrow ..  

"Okay fine her name is drishti sharma .. she done her post graduation in business which completed few days ago . and I don't know much about her studies and all , here is her photo "She said .. drishti sharma hmmm nice name .. rakshit what are you thinking .. let's watch her photo .. 

And my heart skip a beat when I saw her .. she was looking like an angel , she was wearing a simple black suit smiling at the camera but  it didn't reached her eyes ,there is some sadness .. but why I felt I heard this name somewhere . 

"oh bhai enough ,, I think we have found our bhabi by the look bhaiya giving her it's confirm that he started having crush on someone .. let us also see her .. " Shikhar said snatching the photo from my hand .. 

" Done with your nonsense .. mom she is good but I will talk with her tomorrow than we will think about the marriage ." I said with a strict face clearly telling her that's this time everything will happen just like I want .. 

" Fine be ready and you are taking off tomorrow . " mom said 

" but mom we have to go in the morning na there is no problem in doing work in evening na ." I said making a puppy face . 

" no more argument , the rest day you are going to spend with me . " mom said in no more argument tone . 

" Okay fine I am going to my room now .. " I said to her and went towards my room not before telling my friend to do a background check on the girl .. 

Hey everyone .. 

 How you all are doing , I hope you all doing well .. 

So how is the update ??

Merry Christmas everyone 

thank you

❤❤❤❤