A Happily ever After

(This chapter contained alittle bit mature content which your author writing for the first time in her life... Children can skip it...)

Author POV -

6 Months later

"Stop running ... you will fall"

"No Bhai I will not fall."

"Oh god drishti... how many times I told you not to jump on me like this... you will get hurt" Rakshit said catching drishti in his arms who was running to him and then jumped on him...

"Shut up and let me hug you... I missed you so much... "She clings on him like a koala...

"I am still here guys... SO please keep your PDA to your bedroom" Sid said smiling at them

"Oh Bhai please... I have caught you with Simran bhabi so many times... so please don't give us lecture about PDA... "

"Alright alright ... now come down ... rakshit back must be paining... you are so heavy..."

"WHAT"

"Nothing meri pyari behen... chal rakshit ko pareshaan mat kar" Sid said still grinning at them , he missed his sister very much, especially his lively ,cheerful sister, who came back after so many seasons with psychologist after so many tears of guilt..

Drishti was finally able to come out of her mask and started behaving like carefree girl she was before... For Rakshit it was a big shock, seeing his shy wife and always awkward behaving so freely and him never mind it, His wife becoming bold, giving him shock after shock... She is still reserved but with family she is now the old dri, who can say anything to anyone and never take any insult...

Right now drishti came with Sid to their house in Delhi but rakshit have some important work so he came after 1 week and so drishti was missing him so much that she just jump on him as soon as he arrived which is her normal way of greeting when they were alone or with youngsters, with elders or mahima mom she is still same sanskari bahu and respect mahima mom a lot.. But now she is really free from the baggage of the past.

About drikshit relationship, they have grown close not physically but mentally. Both can speak whatever came into their mind, they are open with each other about their thought and feelings, they confessed about loving each other just like a normal days but still it was special cause for both of them their every moment is special. They have not gone ahead then kissing each other and teasing each other but still top level of intimacy is missing, they are comfortable with each other, just waiting for what they themselves not sure.

"Ok, Rakshit you have problem with me staying like this." Drishti asked showing her cute pot to rakshit... he kissed the pout,

"No meri jaan, let's go to our room ignore my brother- in - law. Sid jijaji you can be with my sister and don't dare to disturb us." Rakshit said to Sid in a playful voice...

"Ok fine... Main ja raha hu, bye bye... aur yeh madam didn't sleep yesterday both she and her bhabi was busy in watching Korean drama till 3 in morning when I didn't found simran sleeping next to me then I went and saw both them watching Kdrama with sleepy eyes, then I scolded them and then they went to sleep. Now scold her and both of you rest for some time you must be tried of journey rakshit, "Sid explained naughtiness of drishti and simian to rakshit who was busy in glaring at his wife after hearing her mischievousness and she was busy giving puppy dog face still sticking to him like a koala...

Sid and Simran also got married soon after they found drishti as they were already in a relationship and wanted to take next step but Sid guilt of not finding his sister was making him hesitate but after they found drishti and found her recovering well .. Both decided to get married in small ceremony. And then shifted to Delhi where Sid and drishti used to live only one month back... After few month of married both decided to stay in Shergill house only as Mahima don't want to leave her daughter this soon who came home after years and Sid also agreed as he want to be part of his sister treatment and he also knew that how much simran missed her family..