You can trust me

" I never had place for other women in my life except my mother and sisters  but now I am willing to change only for you ." 
                                                                          ~  { Meena3101 } MU 

Rakshit -

Finally I am married .. everyone in the home are very happy including me too .. Wedding was small ceremony , but mom didn't left no stone unturned . the temple was beautifully decorated with flowers .. I was sitting in the mandap , I saw mom going out of the temple in few minutes everyone's gazed turned towards the gate of the temple . I also look  into the direction and found my angle coming from there .. 

my angle rakshit you have gone mad .. 

She was wearing a simple saree with chunni .. looking like an angle .. mom made her sit beside me and pandit ji started chatting holy mantras .. we were doing all the rituals .. but I felt drishti froze  when pandit ji asked for her parents for doing kanya dan .. I can also see that her chachi's statement made her angry .. the  way she look at her was quite surprising for me as I never saw  her this much angry before , I think  her parents is a sensitive topic .. 

Right now I am getting ready to enter in my room for my first night , whole the day we all were busy in rituals and attending few guests . drishti was send to some guest room for taking rest than to get ready for our first night .. my family is on cloud nine , after all The rakshit shergill got married to the girl of their choice .. they all love drishti from the first meet , mom even found  her similar to one of her childhood friend .. All family members have excepted her from their heart now it's her turn to accept all of us . and I know that is not easy especially for a girl who just left her everything and enter into new home ..  I was busy in my thoughts when I heard shikhar asking me to come downstair .. 

"bhai chalo sab aapka wait kar rahe hai ..  ek do rituals baki hai aur phir bhabi aapki , aapko unke khayalo main khone ki koi jarurat nahi hai  .. " Shikhar said mischievously .. 

" will you shut up and  let's go mom must be waiting and I am damn sure she was tired because of her over excitement .. " I replied while slapping his forehead.. 

"yeah yeah let's go "

We both reached downstair saw everyone seated there .. mom made me and drishti sit opposite to me and  placed a big bowl between us .. 

"okay now we are going to put a ring in this bowl which is  full of milk and you both have to find it . " mom said to us ..  

First round started , we both dipped our hands in the bowl which is full of milk and started searching for the ring , I felt that my hand touched the ring , I was about to take it out of the bowl , but suddenly a hand came and snatched it before I can , and the winner of first round is drishti , My whole family is cheering for her , non of them supported me not even once .. When mom again put the ring in the bowl my mind said to me ' now it's time for revenge' .. as I felt that she again found the ring I hold her hand , I can see she was pretty shocked with my action and her eyes went wide for a second but she composed herself . she pleaded to me by her eyes but I didn't let it go .. than I snatched the ring out of her hands and take it out .. everybody made a sad face .. wow really my family is not with me ..

Third round started , we again dipped our hand in the milk .. soon I found two things , one ring and other is my wife's hand . So being the kind husband I am , I give ring to her and hold her hand and took our hand out of the milk together .. everybody clapped and give us a lots of teasing comments .. but I care .. NO..

After every ritual it's time to go to my oh sorry our room .. they already took drishti with them , I was with shikhar in his room , he want to talk with me about something , and the something is absolutely nonsense .. finally after ½ hours chatting with him , I was about to move towards my room ..