How can you understand me so well ?

" I build walls around my heart but without any warning you broke them and seized all it's property  "                                                                                                                                          ~ MU   

 Drishti - 

Today we got married after marriage we did few rituals and for the first time saw rakshit getting naughty , god it was so embarrassing if anybody found that he was holding my hand that we will become the prime topic for teasing .. but at last he still didn't left me and took our hand together , making me hide somewhere due to shyness .. after everything I was told to get ready about my wedding night , even hearing the word gives me goosebumps . I don't know rakshit from long time but I know that he will not do anything against my wish but still I am afraid because of many reasons .. I still don't know how to do all the things of wife or daughter in law , I still don't know that they will accept me or not .. I don't know I will be able to handle my all responsibilities .. 

As soon he entered in the room my heart started beating so fast , I started rubbing my hands in nervousness .. my mind was already flogged with so much worries and now first time in my life I am going to share a room with a man whom I barely knew , I never had any kind of relationship nor crush yeah I was friend with boys but it was always friendship  , I Was so busy in my perfect family that I never need anyone  except my parents and brother .. yeah I have a brother too but  I never mention him .. how can I mention him when I was the reason that he lost everything again ... 

I don't have the guts to face him .. He was not my real brother , we adopted him , we went to orphanage when I was 7 years old and I was about to fall from a cliff which was near the orphanage and me being naughty went there .. there was he few years older than me and saved me didn't even thought of his own life that was first time I called him bhaiya and hugged him while crying he just console me and even scolded me just like mumma papa .. so I asked mumma papa to take him with us .. first they were hesitate , they thought I was not serious and later I will feel jealous of him and which leads to differences between us .. so they said to me to think about it and I Have to share their love with him if I want him to be my brother .. I agreed on everything .. and they also asked him that he wanted to come with us ..

I begged to him , to come with us become a part of our family first he was not ready , but later he agreed and we took him with us .. but I was the reason he lost everything .. his name was Aakash , Aakash Sharma .. his dreams were also big like aakash he was the another member who pamper me .. he was always there for me , but I still become the reason of his sadness again .. I become the reason he lost his family whom he love the most . He was unable to attend their last ceremony because he was in abroad and we can't able to connect with him , and he was unable to reach on time .. I had no guts to face him so I decided to leave everything ..

I was so into my thoughts didn't notice rakshit sitting in front of me ..my head was covered so he tried to break the silence which actually worked ..

"" you know if you don't remove this veil you will die because of suffocation ." he said and when he said I realize it's true .. It's suffocating ..

"God this is really suffocating ." I removed the veil ..he asked me to change and also helped me with it .. making me nervous so I chose to stay silent .. I think he knew there something going in my mind ..

"it's done . what happen to you from the moment I entered in this room you didn't said any word . what's going in your mind ?" that's why he asked this ..

"nothing" I don't want him to take any kind of tension ..

"you know You can trust me I am not that bad at hearing to other , and I can also tell them solution if they let me help them .." I can't help but to give him some hint ..