Engagement ??

Happy new year .... 

Rakshit –

We all went to their house for doing engagement .. yeah you all heard it right ... It is confirm from our side and if she say yes than we are getting engage today only .. that's why even after lot of argument my whole family decided that they will definitely come today .. by whole I mean everyone .. yup at last we went in three cars .

There house was not that much big not too much small , surrounding were also not very crowded .. we park our cars in front of her house and made our way towards the door .. Shikhar was standing in the front and rang the bell , like it was his long lost friends house ..A boy opened the door and shikhar hugged him ...

Whattt ..

Shikhar hugged the boy really means they already know each other..
'hey romi how are you buddy ?'shikhar asked the guy whose name is romi may be he is her brother .

'I am fine man , let's go inside everybody is waiting for you all .'Romi said welcoming us all .. till now our whole family is confused that how they both knew each other .

'are aaiye aaiye ,namsakar bethiye , aap sab ka hi wait ho raha tha main lovely drishti ki chachi aur yeh uske chacha , yeh romi hai mera beta aur beti divya drishti ko sath le kar aa rahi hai ' a middle age woman said us to sit and introduce everyone around her ...

"Shikhar tu romi ko kaise janta hai." I asked shikhar when he sat beside me ..

'bhai mein aur romi same college mein padte even divya and bhabi bhi vahi padti thi , par maine bhabi ko kabhi notice nahi kiya woh kafi introvert hai aur low profile rakhna pasand karti hai bus ek baar mujhe romi introduce karvaya tha who bhi as a friend . Jab maine unki pic dekhi mujhe laga ki maine unhe kahi dekha hai aur jab mujhe yaad aaya toh maine romi ko call karke confirm kiya , and we came to know that she is his sister and the same girl whom we are going to see today .." Shikhar said with over excitement he is addressing her bhabhi , he said to everyone .. and everyone is happy that they know each other ..

"thik hai par yeh baar baar bhabi bhabi kyu bol raha hai , who abhi teri bhabi bani nahi hai ."I said angrily in his ear not showing that I am liking it ..

"oh sorry to be bhabi .." he said slowly to me so that no one can listen to our conversation ...

Soon we all started chatting with each other , uncle asked me few question which I replied truthfully , he asked about my profession and all to which I replied without any irritation .. our discussion come to end when romi asked her sister to bring drishti downstair .. she came and there was pin drop silence , everybody stopped just staring her , I think she found it shocking so she lift her head and I got memorized with the beauty standing in front of me . her eyes wonder around the hall , but her eyes met mine she got shocked for a second and immediately lower her head like she is shocked to see me here ..

Mom called her to sit with us and we all started speaking again , I was stealing glances of her when she was talking with my mom .. Soon mom asked to her chachi to let us talk in person so she ordered drishti to take me to her room .. I found that her chachi didn't really fond of her the difference in her tone was clearly noticeable when she talk with drishti . she stood up and I followed her , We both went to her room she offer me to sit on the chair . her room was not very big , but quite cozy and beautiful . We sat there in silence which I decided to broke .

"hi I am rakshit shergill"

"Hii I am drishti Sharma" she replied in her sweet voice .. still looking down not looking into my eyes ..

"my face is up here not on the floor which you are staring with so much interest .." I decided to crack a joke and made her more comfortable ..

"sorry"and look into my eyes .

" So let's directly come to the point , It's yes from our side"

" huh?"

"dekho I am ready for the marriage .. I don't have any problem in marring you ... but I want it to be a secret affair and if you want to continue your studies you can continue and if you want to do job you can do that also .. there will be no objection from my side ..." she smiled at my statement ..and I got memorized by seeing her smile but still There was some kind of pain in her eyes ..

" so what about you ?" I asked her she didn't speak a word other than her name till now .

" It's it's it's Yes from my side too , I have no problem in marrying you and I also agree on your condition ." she replied shyly looking here and there.

" Okay than you want to ask something as ?" she nodded in no ..

" So let's go and tell everyone about our decision ." she again nodded in yes ...

" Hello I want words .." I said her playfully not want her to get afraid of me in first meeting ..

" ok let's go" finally she said with a small smile which I found adorable..

Oh god rakshit you just met he today and even started getting affected by her .  

We went downstair and told them our decision .. divya asked drishti about her decision she also nodded , everybody started shouting in excitement .. I also told them I don't want big wedding for now even want my marriage a secret for sometime .  

They all agreed and decided to do engagement today only .. So mom gave both of us rings and  we exchanged our ring and finally I am engaged .. 

Hi everyone .. 

Happy new year once again .. 

hope this year bring a lot of happiness to your life .. 

I thought to update tomorrow but here is the surprise .. 

Please vote and comment .. 

Thank you

❤❤❤❤❤