The brown eyed man

Drishti - 

I woke up from my bed and suddenly reality hit me that today is the day when I have to meet my future husband , yeah I have already decided whoever he will be I will marry him , I don't want chachi to worry about me and all .. So it's decided from my side it will be yes and decision depend on him .. I don't even know his name , what a irony till yesterday I never thought of getting married but today I am all ready to see who is my groom .. I think this is life .. I can't say no to them , I can't say that I am not ready for marriage .. how can I say to them , they paid for my every need .. now it's time to pay back atleast I can full fill their wishes .. now drishu get up and get ready you have to prepare breakfast also .. 

Soon everything is done .. I came to know that they are coming at 11am . I have prepared Indian cuisine with Italian cuisine .. yeah I can prepare different types of dishes .. all thanks to divya and romi demands.. they like to eat the food made by me . so I learned different dishes from youtube. I was plating the things up and saw chachi coming into kitchen . 

" hey bhagwan tu abhi tak tyaar nahi huie .. ja ja jaldi ready ho aur ek achi si saree pehlena .. " Chachi said in a panic tone ..

" par chichi mere paas koi shaadi nahi hai .. aurna mujhe pehni aati hai ." I said to her , I never wore a saree before .. I always wear suits and even I don't wear suit when I was with my parents , but I started wearing them after their-

" haan haan pta hai tu toh kahi ki maharani hai na tujhe yeh sab kyu ayega .. jaa divya ki saree pehne aur uska bol teri help kar degi pehne main . " then she called divya and instruct her to doll me up .. next happened was all expected me dragging by divya , a beautiful pink colored saree , applying various things on my face and here I am ready to meet my to be hubby .. note the sarcasm here .. Till yesterday my sweet little sister is all against the idea of my marriage and now herself dolling me up just like I am getting married today only ..

" Divya yesterday you were so angry and upset and now you are getting me ready with so enthusiasm." I finally asked her .

" Di you know mumma did something good first time in her life for you." She said in riddles not disclosing the actual reason ..

" and what you mean by that ?" I asked still can't able to grab anything .

"nothing" .. she just shrugged with a mysterious smile on her face.

"di they are here and calling you downstair and their whole family is here to see you " Romi said entering to our room . and giving force to the world ' whole '.

" what do you mean by wholeeeeeeeeeeee ?" divya asked him seeing his expression ..

" Di your to be hubby his mother his sisters his brother his chacha chachi's everyone is here. And I am damn sure it's going to be yes from their side and I think they came here for engagement because whole family didn't come in someone whom only for seeing a girl . now let's go. They all are waiting for you." He said showing his happiness and excitement ..

Now something is there which I don't know why they both are alright with this arrangement whereas till yesterday they were hell against it ..

"Let's go di" divya said to me helping me to stand up .. we came downstair heard sound of people talking and laughing .. when we reached the last stair everything stopped , I mean pin drop silence .. I was looking down when I heard nothing so I moved my eyes up and my eyes crashed with similar pair of brown eyes .. there I saw him how can he be here .. What If he recognize me ? no no drishti he didn't see your face . calm down .. my eyes enlarged for a second than I started looking down ... How came this person is here..

It was my parents death anniversary one year ago .. I was upset and angry on god and also angry because of everything happening around me .. So I went to temple at night it was a empty temple and so I went there to take out my anger which is usually dancing until my feet started hurting .. I was dancing covering my face with my duphta and started doing tandav.. I was dancing not know two pair of eyes watching my every move .. I threw a diya which was nearby and about to dance upon it suddenly someone grabbed me by my hand and I ended up falling in a muscular arms . my eyes locked with a pair of brown eyes .. his face was visible , I have some tear in my eyes . we stood their looking into each other eyes I don't know for how long suddenly he was about to remove cover from my face but I don't want to show him my face and push him ran from there .it was not so great first meet but those eyes never left my mind and my heart , as they got printed there with some non removable ink ..

Seeing same pair of eyes and the same face is shocking for me .. I came out from my thoughts when an elderly women asked me to sit beside her between her and that brown eyed guy . I sat there silently keeping my head down not knowing what to do and what to say .. I think she understand that's why she herself starting talking making me comfortable with all of them . She introduced me to everyone and soon they asking me about my college and everything, I also came to know that divya and romi already know shikhar and he is also from our college .

" Okay know I think drishti and rakshit should talk with each other , It's them who have to get married ." Aunty said to which chacha chichi nodded and told me to take him to my room . and I finally came to know that brown eyed man name is rakshit .  

So everyone here is the update I hope you all like  it . 

How is our brown eyed man ??????????????

So guys please update and comment  ... 

I will try to update on Saturday hopefully.. 

Till than by byeeeeeeeeeeeee... 

thank you 

AGLE SAAL MILENGE .. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE .. 

❤❤❤❤❤