Seeing her past

"I never know that after death of my father anything will can made me cry but a single peak into your past made my eyes welled up for your pain. "                                              ~mu 

Rakshit POV- 

Everyone was happy as simran is coming back me and mrs. shergill are on leave as we didn't have anything important to do. Mom is on the top she is worried as well as happy, She is like super busy with preparing everything or anything. 

"Mom why are you so worried?" When I saw her pacing around her room . 

"I am  worried about simran .. you know na she is still a baby and now she is bringing her boyfriend home.. You know na that she needed to be treated as a child. How will she handle a relationship"  she said. 

"Mom you were also like this when we send her to work out of India and than as well you were so worried .. You need to realize that she is a independent woman now not our childish Simran. She can handle everything. " I tried to make her understand. 

" You don't know rakshit.. I am a mother and parent's nature is tend to worry about her child. When you will become a father than you will know.."

"mom" I said feeling embarrassed. 

"oh my rakshit is blushing"

"mom.. okay .. I am going .. I am not going to say you anything.. "

I went from there started preparation for our meeting today. Soon I came to know that it is  the time of their arrival I went to kitchen to call mom..

Than I heard mom and drishti talking with each other.. 

" Why are you so tense?" Drishti asked mom after taking her aside holding mom  hands in hers ..

"I am just worried about simran .. she is childish always run to take selfies and post .. hastags, she do her work sincerely but still she loves to irritate others. I don't know how "Sid" going to handle her.. she can be baby sometimes and I have few time met SID he is a good boy but he is a strict kind of person . I don't know how they both fell in love.. "

"ma .. you are taking too much tension .. you know na Sid is a friend of rakshit and you believe rakshit na.. and I came to know few minute ago that simran work for him and he must have being a strict person.. You take a deep breathe and meet them and discuss work with them I will come with tea and coffee and ma the person who dedicatedly work in office and love his work so much than think how much he love the person with whom he is gong to share his life with .. " drishti's reply made me smile..

'She will be perfect mother for our kids' oh from this thought came from.. mom  you have filled my mind with these thoughts.. arghh.. 

" you are saying correct .. I am blessed to have a daughter like you .. " mom kissed her forehead .. 

Than I went from here saying a maid to inform mom about sid and simran came.. 

We all were discussing about the project mom with us and I think drishti is about to bring the starters and tea... I saw her coming towards us .. She was coming with a plate in her hand I was facing the path where she is coming.. I was watching her she almost came in front of us facing sid, just she look above faced sid  her expression changed from shock to pain , from pain to fear and from fear to surprise .. She dropped all the material from her hands. 

Gaining attention of everyone .. I think I also heard a small whisper like "bhai" .. I was so busy looking at her that I didn't really realized that Sid stand up from his seat and stands up from his seat until he shouted everyone to leave .. we were shocked to hear this type of voice . Which was full of anger , we never saw him this much angry he was always a calm person.. Soon everyone ran out of the room and