Introduction

Rakshit Shergill - 

Rakshit a choreographer, love dancing , billionaire ,rich , loving , caring guy , A 25 year famous prfessional dancer , belong from a rich and healthy family

Rakshit a choreographer, love dancing , billionaire ,rich , loving , caring guy , A 25 year famous prfessional dancer , belong from a rich and healthy family .. After lost of struggle he reached this level .. A free and happy soul .. take everything positively .. has positive aura around her .. mumma's boy .. loving person with a beautiful heart .. Always care for others .. 

Drishti Sharma - 

Drishti is a  23 years old student completed her masters recently and looking forward for jobs

Drishti is a  23 years old student completed her masters recently and looking forward for jobs .. loving , caring , kind hearted .. Dancer but don't dance any more only to reduce her anger , hurt and  pain , loved her parents  a lot .. now living with her chacha chachi and a cousin brother and sister divya and romi ... 

Rakshit's family - 

Mom - Mahima shergill .. business women, loving , caring , love her son a lot .. faced to many things after she lost her husband and rakshit's father .. 

Brother - shikhar shergill .. hot , dashing , smart and handsome .. college student girls falls on his feet ... charmer but secretly like a girl .. 

Sister - Simran shergill .. cool happy go lucky girl .. college student .. selfie queen .. an sweet charming girl .. talk without thinking .. 

Drishti 's family - 

Mom - Vidya sharma loving women , died in a accident ..  loved her daughter a lot ..  great business women loved her husband and support him  in his business ..  

Dad - Sarthak sharma loving man , died in an accident .. loved her daughter moon and back and loved her wife equally .. business man .. make her daughter happy at any cost fan of her dancing ..

###Brother adopted - Sidarth Sharma love her sister and family a lot , was in abroad for studies when drishti lost her parents. and when came back he again lost everything .. he was a orphan and drishti's family adopted him when he was a kid...   

Chacha - Smarth sharma .. loving man but can't say anything in front of his wife .. loved her wife and kids a lot love drishti also tried to support her ..     

Chachi - Lucky sharma .. cunning women .. greedy only money matter to her after her own child .. loved her own child a lot but hate drishti .. always jealous of drishti and her parents as they lived a happy life and she lived a middle class life .. torture drishti a lot .. 

 Cousin sister -Divya sharma .. 22 years old nice girl .. sweet and naughty at the same time .. love her sister but cannot say anything in front of her mother .. 

Cousin Brother - Romi sharma .. 20 years old nice boy.. love his both sister equally ..  but can't say anything in front of his mother.. don't like his mother when she make drishti do all the work .. 

Why Drishti hate dancing now ?? 

How her parents Died ?? 

How will drikshit meet ?? 

I hope you all like it .. 

Thank you 

❤❤