Two different worlds

Drishti - 

Life a simple word but means a lot . A life is miserable , full of twist and turns , full of pain . Life is not  like Cinderalla 's  story that she was treated as slave but one day she will become the queen . This can only happen in stories because real life is far away from it . These are just fiction stories which can only entertain us .

You must all be thinking  why I am talking so negative  and who I am ? 

So hey guys I am Drishti sharma who used to live like a princess papa's princess but one day changed everything .. I become a slave of my aunt and not at all waiting for some prince charming . 

I used to live happily with my parents but one day everything just vanished just like my parents vanished in form of ash everything seems like a bad dream which was a bitter reality and all this because of ne so I should be treated like a slave this must be my punishment which god was giving me. .

FLASHBACK - 

"Mumma papa I am going please be on time . Today is the best day of my life please be there . I want you both to be there when i will receive the award ." I said in a joyful voice .. it was quite surreal that i will be at the first position and i will be receiving the trophy which is dream of few dancers .. 

"haan baba , we will be there on time and all the best meri gudiya , i know you will rock it .. 'mumma said with a bright smile on her face.. 

"yup my princess will definitely going to show the whole delhi that she is the best . "dad said while kissing my forehead. 

We all were so happy but little did we know that happiness will not last long . I will be pushed into a different life where will be no happiness only pain , sorrow and loneliness , where will be no to take care of me .. 

Flashback over .. 

'Are kaha ko gayi nashta bana ki nahi , sabji toh nahi jala di ..'  my thoughts were broken by voice of my chachi .. 

'ji chachi  bus ho gaya , aap sb nasta karlo main college ke liye late ho rahi hu .. main ready hoti hu .. "I replied .. 

'haan haan ja college mil gaya bahana ghar ke kaam se chhutkara pane ka ' chachi said ... 

"ma di did all the work now what work you are talking about she woke up at 5 in the morning did all the household chores and you are still mocking at her . " divya my cousin sister said , she always take my side , and fight with her mom which I didn't like at all ..

" tu chup kar hamesha apni maa ko hi galat samjhti hai .. chal nasta karle ' chachi said and everybody  settle down in the dining table And I went to my room Against getting my breakfast it was my duty to cook breakfast dinner and to do all the cleaning and mopping then get ready and go to the college. I am at the last year of the college doing MBA just few days of college life are  left then I wanted to do the job and shift into my own small flat where will be no one to mock at me and  I already have no one to take care of me . I got ready and went to the college with Divya and Romi both are my cousin study in the same college as me and one year younger than me and both are twins but  both have very different from each other but one thing is common they loved me dearly and always fight for me but can go against a mother after all and me I am okay  with anything because,

  " I am living the life for the sake of living "

Days went the same but little did a know soon I will face some thing which will decide my future weather it is good or bad ... 

Rakshit -

Life is blissful , yeah  it has come up and down but with the support of your loved ones every time can pass ..  I don't believe in fairytales but believe in truth that happiness and sadness are two faces of a coin if you will get happen than there will be sadness also but one should always be positive .. 

You all must be  thinking that who I am to teach you how to live your life ,.. So I am Rakshit shergill people mostly called me the great rakshit shergill , I am choreographer have connection with celebrities minister and all VIP's . I am son of Mahima shergill who happened to be an great businesswomen .. My life was never filled with flowers it always has hurdles after my father death our life was broken , ma was broken but she hold herself for ourselves and handled the business Alone she wanted me to take care of his ceo position but my dreams were different .

I always wanted to be a choreographer convincing mum for something thing big  but she wanted my happiness so she gave up and let me be , she always supported me she wanted to help me but I refuse and I did everything by myself and  now I am proud of the way I am today .. 

Right now I am getting ready and going to have breakfast with everyone my family is a sweet one and it consists of my mum my cousin sticker and Simran my Chachi and Chacha I found all of them sitting in the dining table .. 

"good morning everyone " I said 

"good morning beta / bhai / rakshit "  everyone replied 

we started having our breakfast in Silence when my mum decided to break it 

"I want to discuss something important with you " mom said in a serious tone  .. 

god something is definitely going to happen 

"about what Mum " I asked her 

"about your marriage " and I choked on my food shikhar rubbed my back with a grin trying to control his laughter on my poor condition.

" I don't wanted to get married mum and I don't think I am ready for such responsibility right now.  I said about my worries I am really  don't want to marry right now I don't think I will be able to handle such responsibilities right now  when my career I want my full attention I have several events and also some shows lined up .

"look Rakshit you have to get married and I think it's time .  you are turning 28 soon and about getting responsible you will learn with time "mum said and making me understand . 

" ok mom give me some time I will think about it and tell you at the dinner "

"ok I know you have no one is special so I am going to search the suitable girl for" u mum said with full excitement clapping her hands together not trying to hide her wide grin .... 

"Mum I didn't say yes yet"

"I know you will reply me positively only ok more now get ready get going otherwise you will get late ." mom said clearly  in I-don't-want-more-discussion tone ..  

"ok bye Mom bye everyone  " I said kissing on my mum forehead and bidding bye to everyone started going to my studio . 

Little did I know that someone is going to enter in my life and directly going to get place in my heart . 

Word count - 1300+ 

Hey everyone missed me ... me too .. 

so here is the official starting of my new book .. 

Cover is also changed hope you all like it .. 

THank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤