New Hope New home

" You gave me new home unknowingly , become my new hope too "

                                                                                                                                              ~ Meena3101{ MU } 

Drishti - 

Today is my marriage I don't know how to feel about it.. Yesterday rakshit called me and asked me about functions .. I lied to him may be he also came to know about it .. I can sense he was doubting on me .. but what can I do ? I can't tell him that chachi said  I have no relative so there no need to invite any one and asked divya to apply mehendi on my hand .. she didn't organize any kind of rituals saying what's need to spend money in these useless rituals .. So I lied to him .. divya and romi were angry but they can't do anything ... So for making me happy both took me to my room and than started singing in their worst voice making me laugh .. than divya applied mehendi on my hands and told me to sleep .. they left my room and after that I received rakshit 's call .. I know I have no rights to feel bad because I am not their own daughter whom they will do all these things nor I am close to them .. I know they did more than enough for me by giving me shelter but I Can't help I feel bad .. I also feel hurt .. I also crave for love , comfort , care but after mum papa death I got none .. With these thought I went to sleep yesterday .. today by god grace chachi didn't let me do any household chores and said that today she and  divya will do it .. I asked why but  she didn't reply said go to my room and  sleep for some more time or do packing of my stuff .. may be chacha said something to her that's why this little change .. 

I packed my stuff than I received call from mahima aunty saying that the auspicious timing is of 11 am , so they all will be in the temple by 10:30 am and asked us to reach at the same time .. she also said that she had send shikhar with my dress and jewellery . I look at the watch it's already 9 am and we will took 30 mins to reach there .. Soon shikhar came and I changed into the dress .. Divya was also ready and started dolling me up .. I was wearing simple red saree with a red dupatta and minimal jewellery .. 

Soon we all left for temple .. temple was decorated with flowers .. I saw rakshit 's family standing there.. waiting for me  .. as we step out of the taxi mahima mam came to me and hug me . 

" you are looking beautiful my dear .. god bless you .. I am sure rakshit will not be able to take his eyes of you ." she complement me as well as tease me making me blush ... 

I went inside with divya and mahima aunty on my both side , I felt someone gaze on me so I lift my eyes and my eyes directly crashed to the same brown eyes who took place in my mind without doing anything . our eye locked for few second than I averted my eyes from him and started looking floor with so much interest .. I don't know I can feel shy ..  They took me and made  me sit beside him .. 

Pandit ji started chatting mantra's but I didn't listen anything .. my mind of full of thoughts few positive most negative .. 

Will I be able to cope with all the responsibilities of daughter in law ? 

Will I  be able to become a good wife ?

Will I  be able to become a good partner for my husband ?

Will I be able to handle all the new responsibilities ?

Will I be able to found my new home in his house ? 

Will I be able to make them happy ?

Will they accept me whole heartily after knowing my past ?