My brother

"The person who love you, protect you, possessive about you, care about you look after your father before your husband is your Brother"        ~mu

### Sidharth Sharma (Sid) ... Character added in the intro .. you guys can check out .. drishti's adopted brother.. 

Drishti -

I've never felt so relieved before, telling my past to rakshit was such a big thing for me .. I really thought that he is going to leave me but he didn't and I am really thankful to that.. After telling him almost everything I felt like we are now more open to each other. I still haven't told him who is my parents but I really don't think I will be able to tell him. Me and my past is the thing I would not like to reveal.  I don't want my name to be taken with theirs. my parents were great and here I am not even 1 percent to them .. I will always bring shame to their name.. 

I can't face people calling me murderer of my parents.. that's was the reason I skip telling rakshit  about  him .. I know he is my husband but few things should be left on faith. and I have done the same.. 

It's been two months since that day he confessed his feeling but I haven't gave him my reply to which he never complain. I don't know my feelings about him , I never felt uncomfortable around him, our kisses are the best, him becoming naughty teasing me is the best thing but I don't know that I love him or not, there is no doubt that I like him but love this is just something which I don't think I will be able to feel after my parents.. I am afraid to fall in love , I am afraid that I may also end up losing him as well and I can never think my life without him .. 

That day we spend with each other and memories are still fresh in my mind.. 

 "now we need to do one important thing"

"what?"
"you will know soon"

"Rakshit where are we going? "

"you will know soon"

"but you are saying same thing from last 10 minutes and driving somewhere.. Where are we going? you know na I am not a patient person. "

"okay okay we are there" 

I look around and found that we are near a cliff and nearby is  sea.. 

"Wow this is beautiful, I never such a place even exist in Mumbai." 

"This is my special place no one know about it . whenever I am upset, I came here and spent some time with myself and my mood become better" he said with a beautiful smile on his face.. we both look ahead at moon and the beautiful sea. 

"When did you find this place?"

"In my college days I was always in conflict.. I wanted to pursue dance as my career but mom want me to join business, you know na parents don't want their kid to have a unstable job and dancing is something people take as hobby , fun activity but when come to become a professional. Everyone just look like you have said something impossible and you are a alien . I had few arguments with mom on this topic and one day I was literally fed up and ended up wandering around and soon I found this place and stood here for many hours I didn't even realize. and than I brought a plot near by constructed a house nearby. You know after many more silly argument with my mom we both made a deal that she will give me 2 years if I was unable to do something in these two years than I have to come and join business.. but everything  went well. This is the place where I find inspiration whenever I need." he was saying and I can't stop myself from admiring him..

" Why are looking me like that?" he asked when saw me continuous looking at him 

"I am proud of you." he gave me full blown smile and took me into hug kissing my forehead.