chapter 7

We walked in and Harry asked one of the host for a table for two. The host was a little taller then me with thick black hair and full pink lips. She keeps looking at Harry which was pissing me off. We sat down at the booth by the window it was nice it was by the bay. I looked up at Harry and he was looking the host up and down. I wouldn't blame him she was beautiful with nice legs and everything in the right places. "Hello my name is Jessica and I'll be your sever today." She said she had the same voice as Neccie I've haven't heard from her in a while. "Okay what would you like to drink?" She asked us but she was looking at Harry. I turned and looked back out the window I really wanted to yell at her. "Coke no ice. Anna?" I heard Harry call my name but I was zoned out so I didn't hear what he said to me. "Uhm... Ice tea please I said turning back to the window.

--------------------
(Harry's p.o.v)

There's something wrong with Anna she's bearly talking to me and this waitress has been checking me out for the past twenty minutes. I was doing the same she was hot. "Anna are you even going to tell me what's the matter?" I ask her and she still looked out the window. "Is there a music store around here or something?" She asked trying to change the subject. I looked her in the eyes "Anna is there something you want to tell me?" But before she had the chance to say anything the waiter came with our drinks about time. "Sorry for the long wait what would like to eat Harry?"

----------------------
(Anna's p.o.v)

As soon as I heard her say his name that got me to look at both of them. "How do you guys know each other?" I asked worried, but then that was the last of my worries. "Never mind I don't even won't to know and can I have chesse burger and steak fries; She looked at me taking my order then Harry's as well. "I'll be back shortly with your meals." She says turning on her heals and walking off to the kitchen. "So is there a music store over here Harry?" I ask picking up a sugar packet and eating it. Harry looked at me like taking me out was the worst thing ever. "Anna yeah there is one down the street from here is that were you want to go?" He asked trying to make me feel better I was kinda of working. He pulled out his wallet but I got up pulling his hand and out the door before he got the change to pay.

We ran to his car laughing he mad me laugh even though I was in so much pain. "Harry I have to tell you something, but it can wait. We got in the car and drove to the music shop I got out and ran inside because I knew jack was working today. I called out his name and hen turned around. "Anna what are you doing here?" He asked wrapping his arms around me taking me Into a hug which I clearly needed right now. "What the hell's going on?" I hear a pissed off Harry which scared the shit out of me. Jack pulled me be hind him and took a step closer to Harry. Thus couldn't be good. "I'm helping I friend in need and your doing what exactly Harry."Jack said making fits.

"Would you guys both clam the hell down there's no need for this." I said standing in between both of them. I grabbed Harry's arm pulling him to me.

"Look Harry I known we've been dating awhile but I wanted to tell you that my dad died on the to our lunch date and Jack was the one who told me and I knew he worked here and I wanted to see him that's all." I said looking him in the eyes "Anna how come you didn't tell me my dad died last year on my birthday." He said pulling me into a rough hug that slowly soften each minute. Tears slowly climbed down my cheeks onto his shrit. I looked up to see his eyes a shade darker then what they were before. I turned to look at Jack. I walked up and gave him a hug then whispered in his ear to bring me a keyboard I've been waiting for my dad to get for me. He nodded his head then up to Harry giving him a quick nod as well.

---------------

Harry pulls up in my drive way then turns off the car. I take off my seat belt and grab Harry's hand they were really soft. I trialed my hand up his arm up to his face were we mad eye contact. I lend in and gave him I kiss this kiss was strong and I need him no I wanted Harry. A million thoughts were going through my mind. Harry pulled away and smiled at me I smiled back he was to sexy at times. "I have to go Anna I'll see you later okay and then we can talk and I can give you your gift." He said pressing a light kiss on my lips before I got out. He waved at me then pulled up out the driveway. I turned and ran into my house and up stairs to my room and slamed the door shut. Liying on the bed crying once again till I fell asleep.

----------------

I woke up hours later with I huge headache. I looked around for my phone I had a lot of missed Calls and text messages mostly from my mom I didn't want to talk to her. I got up and walked to the restroom and got in the shower. I washed off the makeup off my face and put shampoo in my hair all my thoughts slipping away from me. I grabbed the bar of soap and washed my body. I realized how long I was in there so I rinsed off then turn off the water. I walked out my bathroom. I dried off my body and hair then got dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white lace trim under shirt and a navy blue over it. I put on the necklace my dad gave me for my birthday last year. I combed through my hair then curled it. I applied mascara and lip gloss then went down stairs.

I unlocked my phone to see something that broke my heart it was Jack and Mikayla.

I know sorry for the long wait and anything that's messed up please let me know.
Yeah I know what what half of you guys are thinking why would she feel all heart broken over that?
Pretty soon I'm going to tell you guys what really happen to her dad.
Vote for my book please notify me if you have any ideas for the next chapter.
- annalisha