chapter 10

( Harry's p.o.v )

I couldn't believe what just happen. I feel like a total ass for not being with her the whole time. Anna must be afraid still because she was cutting my blood flow to my hand off. I was already pissed off and now it's getting worst by each minute. Where the hell is liam I thought to myself.

I found him standing by a group of girls. Trying to get there numbers it made me laugh. "Hey Liam can you do me a favor?" I asked him after he turned around. "I'll see you around ladies and Harry what do you need?" He said with dread in his voice. " I need you to give Anna a ride home now." I said a little hursh.

"Okay Harry no need to be rude I'll give her a ride but you owe me gas money." Liam said with a smirk on his face. I pulled out my wallet and handed him a fifty dollar bill. Not caring how much I was giving him. I turned to face Anna. "Your okay know so just don't worry about anything okay you'll be fine." I told her handed her to liam.

"Your coming over to see me right Harry?" Anna asked me I give her I sure look and gave liam I nod they walked off and I went to find William I was beyond pissed. I know its my fault Anna's in this mess now it's because of all this shit I got into. I walked down the black hall actually the same hall where I had that fight.

I had to to see William he's the reason Anna got almost got hurt and raped. Instead of knocking I just barged in about six pairs of eyes darted to meet mine. "I'm glad your here Harry it's such a shame I couldn't meet that lovely girls over yours." William said and I dark voice.

"Look William that was some bull shit you pulled out there someone could have gotten hurt." I said still feeing eyes on me. "Indeed your right but you've already been hurt as you clearly see Annamarie is something you care deeply about and you'll do anything to protect her wouldn't you?" He said giving me a evil smark. "What the fuck do you want William my patients with you are wearing thin." I shouted at him.

At that point I didn't care what the hell he was going to do to me. I've been afraid of him for way to long but as long as he doesn't hurt Anna I'll be fine. "Sit Harry let's just talk before make a dumb mistake. Boys if you don't mind to wait outside." He instructions were clear they all got up and left the room leaving me standing in the room with this idiot.
"I need you focus Harry on what's important to your feature." He said with a dark shade of blue eyes. "What do you want if it's what we talked about last year the answer still no." I looked him directly in the eyes I was the only one not scared of him and he knew it. He wasn't going to back down people who knew him or me think were related.

"Look I gave you all of this money and this is how you repay me. I'm telling you this styles for no you have time to think this over ,but if you ever disrespect me again your play toy is dead." He said. I just stood there the shocked my head.

"Now that we have I understanding go make my money."

Sorry for the long wait. I hope you guys like this chapter it's not as good as I planned. I hoped it would be better it seems pretty good to me.
okay I know I have a huge cliff hanger in the characters are all over the place but the story is slowly coming to place please go in comment what you think I should fix our add to my story.
I appreciate all the reads and votes I have so far. I hope you enjoy. If there's any grammar errors or spelling please let me know this was kinda of a quick write.
- annalisha