chapter 3

I walked out the office with jack behind me. "Okay first off we need to find your locker" Jack told me as we walked down the halls.

The halls where nice the lockers were blue,yellow,and gold.

We walked down the the halls. As we did tons of random people said hi Hey or hello to him.

I laughed to myself. "What's your locker number?" He asked me as we walked down the hallway. "You have tons of friends...B143." I said as he pointed out my locker.

"Yeah you could say that. Do you need anything else before first hour." He asked.

I was going to answer him until I seen three boys walking up to Jack. One tall with a tiny brown quiff and brown eyes.

One had blonde hair with baby blue eyes. And the last one I laid eyes on had a quiff with some blonde streaks and Carmel colored eyes.

"Nope" I say. "Hi I'm Niall Horan the blonde one said with an Irish accent. I fell in love with his voice.

"Hey I'm Liam Payne" the one with the small brown quiff said he had a British accent. Wow I'm in love with his voice too.

"I'm Zayn Malik." The one with the Carmeled colored eyes he had a British accent too but really different from the rest.

"What lovely accents you guys have its really nice to meet all of you. I got to go bye Jennifer." I said walking off smiling and the boys laughing at him.

I laugh as I walked down the hall to my first class. The classroom was nice and big. I went with the desk at the back of the classroom by a window.

My teachers name was Mr.Jones. I walked in the class room feeling really left out since I'm in all advance classes and there all in higher grades then me.

On my way back I noticed the two boys I seen in the office watching me like I had nine heads. What was there deal with them always staring at me. I went to the back of the class.

"Okay class for any new students I'm Mr.Jones and this is advance creative writing. Today's topic is "Bravery" I know its a strong topic to start off with, but I felt like some of you need a Push.

I want you to write and tell me what you think it means to you and why is it so important to use at the wrong times." He finished off before he sat at his desk.

The room was dead quite no one talked and everyone worked until every head shot up to see to boys rush into the class room.

"Mr.Owens and Mr. Johnson care to explain why you're late again to my class." Mr. Jones asked. "The faggot and the freak are here some one says as the whole class breaks into laughter.

"We-we were looked in the bathroom." one of the boys said.

"Probably fucking each other in the bathroom." Someone else said from the middle of the classroom.

What the hell is wrong with these people. "Okay class that's enough take your seats." Mr.Jones said as the whole glass went back to work.

There where only two seats left and one on each said of me. They sat down and didn't say anything until the bell ring telling us class is over.

I was the first one out the classroom. I waited by the door until the two boys came out. "Hi are you two okay?" I asked. They turned back to me looking shocked.

"Your actually talking to us. Did someone put you up to this?" He said freaking out.

"Your weird I like that... But no one put me put to this I just wanted to see if your okay." I say with a few eyes on the three of us.

"Yeah where fine it happens a lot BTW I'm Rhett and he's Tyler" Rhett said holding he's hand out to shake. He is the hottest gay guy I've seen. "Right I'm A.j. new here but I got to go I would love to see you around maybe at lunch or something." I said.

"Don't worry we have our next classes together so now you have two new friends." Rhett said smiling at me he's too cute.

He reached over and gave me a hug and I hugged him back. Tyler and Rhett will make great friends. I pulled away getting glares from the other students.

This is going to be a long day. I made it through four hours of school now its lunch time.

Jack and his friends were waiting outside for me. I walked over to them with Tyler and Rhett.

"You didn't tell me you where friends with jack" Tyler said walking around me.

"I just remembered that my mom is coming to get me for a doctors appointment sorry." He said turning away Rhett right behind him. That was strange.

Doing a lot of fixing and completely changing my concept of the book I'm so sorry tho