Chapter 16

(Anna's p.o.v)
I turned around to see Harry how had their arms wrapped around me. I didn't know what to do I was still in shock that I actually was good like I hand my own personal concert. I was happy.

"You where really good Anna I mean great!" Harry said as I turned around. I wasn't thinking straight. "Thank you I'm glad you liked it.what are you even doing here...?"I asked then I realized that his arms were still around me.

" I was going to leave but changed my mind... I didn't know you could sing..." He said and he's right he didn't know anything about me and that's what's wrong I think I'm in love with him after three months living here I'll forgive but talking him back  right now isnt happening anytime soon.

"Okay." Is all managed to say. I slowly pushed away from him. I don't know what to do anymore. "I can't do this anymore I had enough okay I know you love me and I care deeply about you I just don't need any of this right now Harry." I said.

"I know I was only hoping you would at least want to be friends again... Since we weren't actually dating?" He asked and he was right I couldn't be bitter my whole high school year and plus he was right we weren't dating. I wouldn't mind because he's free to date who ever he wants right?

"Yeah friends would be nice... I mean of course if you don't think its too awkward...since we kinda just meet and we probably don't even know what love is... And yeah." He says and I try not to laugh at him.

"Okay... Well I'm going to go now I'll see you around Anna". He said before placing a quick kiss to my forehead. Its done I feel a ton as be lifted off my shoulders.

"Young lady that was great your very talented and I would be honored if you joined are choir." Ms. Jay says and I beam with joy. Real joy since I moved here with my mom and dad. "Thank you so much for this and I won't let you down." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Good practice starts tomorrow morning at 7. So please be on time." She says and walks away. This day is turning around somewhat I mean this morning was a complete mess and now I'm going go be doing something I love.

I look around the gym to find Neccie but as always she not here.. The gym started to clear out and people where cheering and laughing. This is what of are going to talk about all tomorrow I that for sure. I walk back up to the area where I left my stuff. "Your were really good you know that have you been playing the piano." I hear a deep voice say. I turn around see the last person I wanted to see.

"Dad?"

So here's chapter 16 hope you guys enjoy it.... Sorry for the long wait... I just been busy lately... Huge polt twist right...?? What's going to happen next??? If there are any grammar errors and spelling ... Well since I'm out of  school I'll try to update everyday...

      -annalisha

P.S... ON A random note... I've been staying up until five almost week so far and I think I'm in love with country music... I don't know it just grew on me... Especially...

LITTLE BIG TOWN GIRL                         CURSH