chapter 5

(Anna's p.o.v)

I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm clock going off. I sat up in my bed. I looked out the Window it's raining. I don't remember much from last night and I have a killer headache
I got out of bed trying not to fall over I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I got out I walked into my room drying my hair in the process.

I walked into my closet looking around for something clean to wear luckily I found I pair of washed out skinny jeans and a black t-shirts.

I quickly put them on then throwing my white vans over on my feet. I walked downstairs to see a mess in my living room. I then walked into the kitchen finding a note from my Mom then going to find something to eat.

I made me a bowl of cereal I sat at the table eating hearing knocking on the door. I got up and on the way to the door I saw some papers with my mom name on it.

I laughed to my self as I open the door there he was standing in my door way in I hoodie and some jeans with the other boys they looked hot.

"Did you miss us love." Jack said but once I realized who they were I stepped back letting them all in.

I walked away from the door and let them in stepping over the pile of papers.

I sat down back eating my cereal.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked clearly confused with them being here.

"We're here to take you to school." Jack said with a smile on his face. I finished my food putting my bowl in the sink.

"Why are you and half the boy population taking me to school anyways?" I asked annoyed.

"You know good and well your mom and mom my wasn't going let you walk four blocks to school all by yourself." He said laughing. I looked up confused what's so funny. I have a car and I can clearly drive to school myself.

"What's so funny Jennifer?" I asked a small smile on my lips. Jack stopped laughing looking me dead in my eyes. "What'd you call me baby girl." He said smiling.

I looked over at the other boys Harry and that one boy he was with yesterday are talking. Niall found a home in the kitchen and Zayn and Liam are sitting on the couch talking.

"Nothing dork I'll be back I need grab my stuff and do my hair." I laughed turning and walking up the stairs. I went back to my room doing my hair in simple curls and adding a little make-up.

Once done I grabbed my house keys and bag making sure my phone was in my pocket. I reached my hand around my neck feeling something messing.

I rushed back into my room grabbing the necklace my grandma gave me before she passed putting it on the walking down stairs.

Once down the stairs I walked back into the kitchen. "Hey Anna if you want I'm have a movie night at my house if you wanna come. I live right behind the school biggest one at the end." Niall said with a chips in his hand.

"Sure sounds super fun. I'll see if I can make it." I said pulling him out the kitchen. "Lets go Jennifer!" I yelled.

"It was one time let it go!" He yelled from behind me. I can't help it. Its still funny to this day.

We all walked out the house me locking the door. The walk to school was pretty fast we basically talked about anything and everything.

School dragged on talking to Rhett and Tyler made it go by faster before I knew it I'm on my way home for the weekend. The thing about this school it stated school this year on a Thursday.

I walked up to the door gong into the house finding my mom cleaning up papers. "Hey honey could you come here for a minute?" She asked still looking at the papers.

I sat my bag down walking over to the couch where she was sitting. What even she needed to talk about I just wish she would hurry up so I can take a nap I'm tried.

"I'm going out of town for the weekend so please don't so anything stupid and if you need anything just call I'm leaving in a couple of hours." She said looking back down at her work.

"Kay I'm going to bed I'm sleepy and anyways I'm gonna go to a friends house later to watch moves I'll text or call you when I wake up if your gone love you." I said picking up my stuff walking up stairs.

"Love you too sweetie." She said. I reached my bed room walking in taking off my shoes and find something comfortable to sleep in sweats and a hoodie.

I got in bed but as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light bulb.

I slowly open my eyes and turned over in my bed. I feel way better now that I have plenty of sleep. I reach out for my phone and check the time 10:30.

I had a few text from Niall asking where I was about an hour ago. I could still go I mean it's just movies. I slowly got out of bed my feet hitting the cold wood floor.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb out my hair. Walking back out to my room putting on my vans. I grabbed my phone and charger walking down stairs.

Once at the bottom of the stairs I looked around for my mom but she's clearly gone already I'll talk to her later. I went to the table grabbing my keys heading out the door making sure I locked it first.

The drive to niall's house was short. I was scared for some weird reason. I shock it off parking my car. I got out walking up towards the door.

All the lights were out so the first things that came to my mind was that they were all asleep. I got closer to the door and knocked. I heard noises from the other side of the door and people talking.

"Just a minute!" I heard him tell from the other side. There all dorks. The door unlocked and there stood the boy population. "You made it I thought you weren't gonna make it come in."Niall said with a huge grin.

I was right the whole population was there and I had a bad feeling about this.

Okay here's chapter 5 I hope you guys like it. Sorry for any mistakes and (p.o.v) means (point of view) for anyone who didn't know.
- annalisha

Hey sorry guys I haven't been updating anything I don't have a phone that works probably. Thank you so much for reading and what not so please keep reading I told you guys earlier that I'm editing all my books and chapters I'm very proud of you guys...