**NOTICE**

I'm in the middle of fixing my whole story bc I went through and reread what I wrote and it was really bad it was all over the place and I didn't like where anything was heading.

So I've been changing my chapters up and adding more characters and taking some out. I'm also changing my story line to my book I didn't like the one I had already sat up. I also added larry and niam to my book as well.

I'm going to change the cover to my book aswell. So if you guys could go through and reread my book its a lot better then it was. I'm keeping the same title to the book because the title goes with the settings of my story. The reason I didn't want to start a new book was I didn't want to loose any reads but I might have since it takes so long for me to update.

Don't stop reading please its going to take me some time to redo my bad chapters. But after that I'll have things ready. There will be several different point of views in my renude book. I will continue to add my little notes at the end of each chapter and I'm also making them longer then I usually do.

Thanks for reading my book and please read this its going to help out a lot. I also had a lot of fun writing this...✌✋