Chapter 14

(Harry's p.o.v)

I was left in the hall. i can't believe Carmen would lie like like that to Anna she's only been here for three mouths and I have never felt this way before. Carmen may had me at once but I couldn't go back to her she ruined my life.
I always mess up things for being dumb I really did love her. I made my choice and left school early. I need to clear my head and think some things through.

(Carman's' p.o.v)
I didn't feel bad about what I did to Anna but she needed to know being with Harry isn't the best idea. I would know I was Harry's first everything. I cared about him this was why she need to know the truth. I got up from my seat in the lunch room and went to Neccie's table she glared at me but I sat down anyway making the other few girls leave. I'm I that bad of a person. I wasn't always like this I just can't stand the fact that I was picked on so I simply upgraded myself over the summer and I don't plan on going back. "We need to talk." I told Neccie as she sat there. "We have nothing to talk about you hurt one of the nicest girls here and she hasn't even been here for a year... Carmen that's low even for you... I remember how we where best friends I'm glad you left me that summer because I upgraded myself to." She simply stated. I knew she was right. "I wanted to tell you that... I know things you and Anna don't I'm doing her a huge favor if she stays away from Harry we want have to worry." I said getting her attention back. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked but I couldn't tell her just yet Not even Harry. "Don't worry about it." I say getting up leaving.

(Harry's p.o.v )
I sat in my car thinking how I could be so dumb. I pulled out my phone and texted Anna saying how sorry I was.
To Anna: I know your passed because of what Carman told you... Their not true I haven't even touched her that why I don't like her at all she mean, rude, hateful and only cares about herself unlike you. I know things about you that no one else does... and you know things about me that I haven't dared to tell any of my friends. What we had was and will always be special to me no matter what happens in the future... love you
~ Harry X
I sent the message hopping she would read it and tell me she sill cares about me just as much as I care about her. I slowly hit the send button the it read sent. This text message and her reply could make are break us.
Okay guys here's chapter 14 I hope you guys like it. I know I'm not the best speller are don't double check my work, but I'm glad you guys are reading my book and voting on it please keep voting. I'm planning on writing another book... Well a Larry Stylinson one. I would like to see if any of you had any ideas for that book... I'm not sure when I'll be able to write the book but it will be out soon.
-annalisha