chapter one

(Anna's p.o.v) also known as (A.j).

"Anna its's time to get up for school" I heard my mom call outside of my bedroom door.

I sat up in my bed rubing my eyes still sleepy "Okay I'm getting up." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Today is the first day at my new school I moved to the U.K. during the summer for my mom's and dad's new jobs.

I hate going to new schools because I don't really know anyone here I came from Springfield,Illinois. It's really nice there Its kinda small but I loved living there.

I got in the shower washing my hair and body. I turned off the water and got out and walked back into my room.

I looked around for my phone. I found it and checked the time. I had 30 minutes to get ready for school.

I walk to my dresser and grabbed some underwear and my bra. I turned around walking to my closet to find something to wear.

I went with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a blue laced tank top with a white shirt over it. I grabbed my white vans. I still needed to do my hair and makeup I had 20 minutes left
anyways.

I went to my desk where I keep all of my makeup and hair supplies. I don't need to over do it on make up because I already have a natural beauty I get it from my mom I applied maskcra and eyelinner to make my blue eyes pop my hair was still wet.

I just combed it out and dried it and with a little hair spray my hair has a wind blowen look. I grab my book bag and phone and headed down stairs.

Sorry this chapter is unedited and really short until I edit it.. But thanks for my reads! And I thank my bestie mikayla for all the help . follow her she's awesome @Tomlinson23 with a capital T.. Anyways, I have my whole story ready I just having typed it. I'll keep y'all updated. And remember to like comment and vote! Cya!