chapter 17

(Still Anna's p.o.v)

"Dad?" I asked clearly confused by what I'm seeing. This can't be real my dads dead and I just don't know anymore.

"I'm not your dad I'm he's twin your dad is dead. I came for he's funeral. Your mom called me and your aunt Linda to come here. Then she asked me to come pick you up from school." He rambled on.

"How come I never meant you I mean you are my uncle and they never said anything about you?" I asked clearly pissed off. "I've been in some trouble for awhile and your mom and dad didn't want me around you for you own good... I mean I did so time for some really dumb shit." He rambled.

"Okay well let's go please I need to talk to my mom and get some work done." I said grabbling my stuff this time and walking towards the door. He followed me but not close.

"You remind me of my brother always working and never having fun at all." He said getting into the car. "I do have fun I just choose other things before it... Like my singing and piano playing." I said trying to explain myself to him. Why? I don't even know.

"Yeah okay... You still play?" Asked liked he really cared. "Yes and the last three months have been a living hell I cant wait tell I don't know what well come good from any of this living here." Now I'm rambling on about my dumb life.

"Look I see where your coming from I had it bad most of my life I try to do what's right but its hard but in you case what your dealing with is hell but sooner or later you'll be able to deal with it" he told me it was good advice he sounds just like my dad.

Before I got a chance to say say anything we where parked in my driveway. "Thanks for the advice and all." I say and quickly get out the car and up to my door. I wasn't ready to face anyone at this moment but I knew I had well needed too.

I walked inside to see my whole family there well not my whole family. My grandma and grandpa and my aunt Linda and her kids and some other family I don't really remember that much. "Mom!?" I called from the doorway.

"In here... How was school honey?" She asked like out living room wasn't full of people. "Good I meant dad's brother winced you couldn't make it to pick me up." I told her she looked at me with a small smile.

"Yeah i know I'm so sorry as you could see I was tied up. So your dad's funeral is tomorrow so thats why everyone is here with us." She told me talking her red fingernails on the countertop.

"Okay... I'm going to head up stairs... Mom is it okay if I paly dad favorite piece tomorrow?" I asked I need to make my self get over the fact that my life is never going to be perfect no matter how hard I try. I need to forget and forgive.

"We would love that sweetheart... I'm going to go talk to Linda... If you get s chance to come down and talk with your family members that would be lovely." She says as I walked out the kitchen door.

I walked up stairs to my bedroom. I need time alone and away from everyone. When i opend the door I saw the last to people sitting one my bed. Jack? Mikayla??

So sorry for the super long wait I've been busy with the fandom and plus phone problems. I'm going to update more then once tonight... Sorry if there's any mistakes hope you enjoy
                            -Anna