chapter 8

I looked up from my phone then thought to myself throw it my mind was telling me, but I just sat it down besides me. I walked up to my room and grabbed my all black converse.

While I was up stairs the doorbell rang I quickly finished putting on my shoes then ran down stairs to get the door I fixed my hair and opened the door it was Harry I was happy to see him I moved back to let him in.

"I called you, but you never answered." He said looking at me. Harry was wearing a black t-shrit with black skinny jeans and black looking boots perfect. "yeah sorry about that I was asleep." I said grabbing my leather jacket. "Well I'm not taking you to dinner I'm taking you to see a fight." He said smiling. I just looked at him. "Don't worry Niccie will be there too. At least I'll know someone there besides Harry.

We drove and the quietness of the night till we pulled up to a full parking lot with people going crazy. I laughed to myself. Harry got out the car and came around and opened my car door he can be sweet when his not mad. "So Here we are I'll walk you in but won't stay because I need to see someone." Harry said I gave him a look he was hiding something. "Look Anna don't worry Niccie should be waiting for you at the front I'll see you in a hour or so." He said taking my hand and pulling towards the door. There was boys and grown men watching my every step at I walked with Harry I was starting to feel fuuny.

We walked inside there was a ring in the middle of the floor with stands on each side plus it smelled really bad like sweat and day old blood it made my stomach dropped with a bad feeling. I looked over to see Niccie and mikayla talking to Jack and some bolde headed boy with I mix of brown in it plus he had a great smile. "Harry I'm going to go talk with Jack and them I'll see you later." I said before walking across the room.

I looked back and harry was gone the small room was being filled with people with beer cans and bottles yelling and screaming go completely crazy. "Hey guys what's going on?" I ask interrupting the conversation. "I'm so happy you made it." Niccie said with a smile. while Jack and mikayla stood awkwardly next to each other. I looked them in the eyes they knew I knew. "Hi annamarie I'm Naill one of Harry's friends and over there is Zayn, Liam, and Louis." He said with a thick Irish accent. "Well it's nice to meet you Naill and your friends and do you know why Harry bring me Here." I asked "well he wanted you to see him fight." He said. I looked at him "your kidding right?" I asked "nope I have to go meet him in the back I'll see you guys around." He said before walking off. "We need to find our sits it's going to start any minute now." Jack said grabbing Niccie hand and me and mikayla followed behind them.

So sorry for the wait and this chapter is really short and bad it was a quick update. Keep reading its going to get a lot better. If I spelled anything wrong.
- annalisha