chapter two

I was at the bottom of the stairs when I heard my mom on the phone.

she sounded pissed off so she must be talking to my aunt Linda they don't really get along to well.

I slowly walked up and sat at the table "Look I gave you 5k last week and I told you I wasn't giving you anymore money stop doing this to yourself and your putting the family to shame Linda I have to go." My mom said harshly and slammed her phone down.

"Fuck! This is always happening to me why?" She said loudly. I slowly looked up at my mom.

"Are you okay?" I ask a little worried. "Yes I'm fine don't worry about it okay." She said as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

I grabbed my bag too and followed her outside ways. I get into mom's car in as she start.

Its a black mustang with white strips down the hood. She pulled out the driveway and down the street heading to my new high school Gatsby High.

What a funny name for a school. It reminds me of a book. I pulled out my phone in plugged it up then started to play "Never say Never" by The fray.

We where half way to school when something ran in front of mom's car. She stopped the car in the middle of the street and got out my was heart beating fast.

She looked around making sure she didn't hit anything.
Well what ever it was got away before we'd got a chance to see what it was. my day keeps getting better by the minute.

Mom slowly made my way back to my car getting in and sitting there a few more seconds before she pulled away.

My mom pulled into the school parking lot of the school and it looked brand new and the kids actually looked happy and that's saying something for an high school teenagers.

There was your groups. The basic types. She finds the perfect spot only 5 feet from the main entrance. She pulled in and parked turning off the engine before turning to me.

"I love you Anna and I hope you have a great day at school. I'll pick you up at three." She told Mr as I got out the car.

Once I stepped out getting fresh air I wasn't afraid as much. I walked to the door already seeing kids making out (classic).

I made my way into the main entrance the school smells new maybe because I'm new.

I could feel eyes on me as I make my way fully into the office this school is huge. I walk up to the office desk an middle-aged woman with long black hair maybe a little older then my mum.

"Hello how can I help?" She looked up and asked with beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes I need my schedule please." I answered looking around the office. Two boys about my age maybe older one with thick brown curls and sea green eyes and the other boy that was half the other boys height with a brown fringe and sea blue eyes.

I was so transfixed by those two boys that I didn't even hear the lady ask my name. "what grade are you in?" She asked with a small smile I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't even here your question." I said looking back at her. "That's fine honey what grade are you in?" She asked with a nice small smile on her lips. "Yes well I'm I'm the 11th grade." I answered.

I look back to see to two boys sitting in chairs behind me. I realized they where deep in conversation. I looked back at the lady at the desk typing away at her computer. "It says here your have all honors classes?" She told me with a smile.

"Yes I am and by any chance can I get your name you never told me." I state because I have a feeling I would make good friends with her.

"It's Anne Cox." She said with an amused smile on her face. Anne went back to her computer work. I then took it upon myself to have a seat.

I pulled out a book I've been reading this past week. I was probably sitting there for a good ten minutes. I was at a really good part in my book until. I heard one of the boys say "don't tell anyone no one can know it's our little secret" they said I was so confused. I went back to my book.

I loved to read. I was so into my book that I didn't hear Anne call out to me. "Young lady your schedule is ready. I'll call one of the student to show you around.

I took my schedule and waited while she called the student "Will Jack vanguard report to the main office." She called and I froze up.

I knew Jack we used to live on the same street until he moved when we were five I haven't heard from him since.

We were best friends and his parents took that away from us and it wasn't fair. We told each other everything well as much as five year olds do. We were the same age but Jack always looked older then me and he was much taller too.

"A.J? Is that you?"he asked walking up to me everyone and the office was quite even the two boys that where deep in conversation were looking at us. I looked at him he looked so different taller the then ever and built like no other.

I was at lost for words he looked hot.
I was lost in his storm gray eyes. He was wearing black skinny jeans with white converse with a white shirt and a read and black flannel over it.

"Oh my god!" It is you!" He said pulling me out my thoughts then into to one of he's famous bear hugs. "Wow look at you all grown up." He said smiling widely. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "I guess I can't call you little Anniebear anymore." He said laughing a little.

I finally felt my Brian work again. "Don't call me that please... and the last time i recall we're the same exact age. I-I-I wow just look at you all grown up now I can't call you my little Jennifer." I laugh.

"It was one time!" He said everyone still watching us. "Its still the funniest thing I've ever seen you do." I said. I nearly choked on my laughter remembering the moment perfectly.

I looked up to see Jack staring at me. "What?" I asked looking away. "God I missed you." He said giving me another hug.

"I miss my bed" I laughed walking out before jack did.

Sorry it took me so long and the chapter is really short I'll write more soon. I'M FIXING AND REDOING A TON OF THIS