Chapter 10

Kelsey's POV

     I just stood there shocked, and guessing by the silence in the air, so where the other girls.
     Emily spoke up, voice quivering, "G-Guys... you don't think she really..."
     "Y-Yeah... there's no way..." April said.
     "She didn't really forget about us... right?"
     I stayed silent and the others hung their heads low. I was frozen, looking at the place in the sky where Ulric and my friend once were.
     I glared, determined, "Come on you guys, ya gotta have more faith in her! I'm sure she still thinks about us, and I'm even more sure she hasn't forgotten about us and there's no way she likes it better in the Shadow Realm. Sure, she's got Ulric, but that's all she has. It's probably super gloomy and dull there and she's more than likely not satisfied with her lifestyle right now!"
     The girls look at me, hesitant.
     "Think about it!" I say.
     "Kelsey does make a great point..." Chloe says, a hand on her chin.
     "Alright, so if that's the case then what should we do?" Lily says.
     "Don't worry, I've got a plan," I say, smirking.

Your POV

     I sat over on a rocky ledge in the Shadow Realm, thinking sadly. I had my legs hanging over the ledge and I swung them. Were the girls really convinced that I didn't want them anymore? I mean... sure I was kinda lonely, but still... they were really all I had... Family can only do so much for you...
     I notice Ulric's figure hovering over to me.
     "Hey..." he says gently.
     "Hey..." I say back.
     He sits down next to me, "... You know I'm sorry, right?"
     "Yeah, I know, but that still doesn't explain why you said what you did." I replied, not looking at him.
     He hesitates, "... I need you here, y/n... I can't go anywhere else..."
     "Why not?" I ask.
     "Because... Because I don't fit in anywhere else... I'm the bad guy, y'know?" He says, sitting down next to me.
     "Why not change, then? Do you like being the bad guy?" I ask.
     He thinks for a moment, "... Well... I used to... until I met you...."
     I look at him, "R... Really?"
     "...Yeah... Now I see that maybe there are other ways for me... but... I still can't live anywhere else... even if I change, I'm not exactly cut out for living on Earth." He looks at himself.
     He was right, no one has ever seen a wolf dude before.
     "And there's no way I could ever live back in Jubiland..." he says, averting his eyes.
     "Oh.... Wait, back in Jubiland?" I ask, surprised.
     He puts a hand on the back of his neck, "Yeah... I used to be a pixie... like that Candy of yours? I don't know how I got this way though..."
     "Huh... okay..." I say, turning back to look down at the black below the cliff.
     He sighs, "Look... the point is... with the situation we're in... and Rascal as well as your friends... I don't think we have many options right now, y'know? I'd say I'd go with you wherever you go, but..."
     "The Shadow Realm is the only place we can stay right now..." I finish.
     "Yeah..." he looks out at the vast dark of the Shadow Realm.
     I sigh before leaning against the side of him, "Well, we'll see where life takes us... maybe we'll get lucky and something will change. Let's just stay together for now."
He smiles, cuddling me in his arms, "Yeah... Good plan..."

Brute's POV

I stomp down one of the rocky hallways, getting ready to take over that stupid wolf's job of attacking the Glitter Force for the day.
"Rascal! I'm heading out now!" I huff.
"Good, do a better job than Ulric did, please." He said, hand on chin and hovering slightly off the ground.
I nod, before teleporting off.
It didn't take long for me to find the Glitter Girls, they were all dressed up in their silly costumes already and they seemed to be talking to each other.
"Hey!" I shout.
They turn to look at me, all with determined faces.
"Hey yourself!" Glitter Lucky yelled back at me.
"Hey myself? What's that supposed to mean..?" I scratch my head.
"Nevermind, we're gonna defeat you!" Glitter Lucky said, a bit annoyed.
"Uh, yeah right you will! That stupid Ulric couldn't do anything on you, but I'm here to put a rain in your parade!" I say, clutching my club.
"Uhh... what does that even mean?" Glitter Sunny said.
"It was supposed to be cool, ok?" I say, frustrated.
"It doesn't matter, c'mon girls!" Glitter Lucky led the group and they charged towards me.
I smirked, and got ready to pull out a Buffoon nose.
Everything stopped when Glitter Spring turned to look back,

"Kelsey?"