Chapter 3

Ulric's POV

     When I arrived at the shadow realm, Rascal was waiting for me.
     "Hm, that went quicker then I thought." He said.
     "Well, she's here now, what do you want me to do with her?" I said in a gruff voice.
"Not much. She won't begin learning to convert her good magic to evil magic until she gets used to this place, so I suggest taking her to your room until she wakes up." Rascal said.
I gave a slight nod and turned to go to my room. While I was walking I noticed how perfect she looked. Her hair was smooth. Her skin was extremely soft. That's kinda surprising since she fought Brooha and Brute before. But my favorite part about her were the muscles that was clearly defined in her arms.
"She's perfect..." I murmured to myself.
"What was that?"
I turned and saw Rascal with his arms crossed.
"Gah! Rascal! What are you doing here?" I said, embarrassed.
"I was just on my way to inform Brooha and Brute about their future missions, and I just so happened to leave at the same time you did." Rascal said.
"Oh..." I said, turning to hide my embarrassment. "Well if that's all, I'll just be on my way."
"Ulric?" Rascal said.
I turned to him, "what?"
"Don't try anything funny, none of us can afford any distractions." He said, squinting his eyes.
"Yes, Rascal," I said quietly.

*time skip*

Your POV

I opened my eyes to see a dark blue ceiling. I slowly sat up and looked around. I was in a dark blue room that had pretty much normal stuff in it, except the fact there was a basket full of black ink. I got up and peeked out the room's door. I saw Ulric, Brute, and Brooha all talking to each other. I glared and reached for my glitter pact only to find that it was gone! I gasped and looked where it usually was - in my pocket - but it wasn't there.
Unfortunately my gasp was a little too loud, for it alerted Ulric, who turned and looked in my direction. I blushed in embarrassment as the other two goons turned to see what Ulric was looking at.
     "Wait, what is one of those Glitter brats doing here?" Brooha asked.
     "Yeah! Isn't she supposed to be with her friends doing happy rainbow magical stuff?" Brute chimed in.
     "Will you two shut up? You shouldn't call her a Glitter brat anymore because she isn't even a Glitter Force member!" Ulric growled.
     "Wh... what do you mean?" I nervously asked.
     "Well, do to your immense power, Rascal thought it'd be a good idea to ask you join our side, converting your sweet butterfly and unicorn powers into dark and dreary powers." Ulric explained.
     "What?! Why would I do that?" I retorted.
     "Well, it seems you don't have a choice, my dear. Because we've confiscated your Glitter pact from you. We're going to do a few... adjustments... on it." Ulric said, crossing his arms.
     My blush darkened when he called me 'my dear'.
     I snapped myself out of it and asked, "What sort of 'adjustments' are you planning on doing to it?"
     "Oh, just reverting it's good magic to evil magic, also changing what you will be looking like once you've activated it. Nothing too bad..." Ulric sneered.
My eyes widened. Ulric was right, I didn't have a choice. I couldn't stop them from tampering with my Glitter pact because I didn't even know where it is! And as far as I know there isn't a way for me to get out of the Shadow Realm unless Ulric or one of the others takes me out. So...

                                                                                  I'm stuck here...