Chapter 17

A/n: Hey guys! I just wanted to say that my Haikyuu fan fiction has been posted on Archive of our own. It's called Skipping Stones for anyone interested. My username on Ao3 is Graywill. Skipping Stones has probably become my pride and joy in terms of my stories, so it would really mean a lot if someone checked it out. (It's pretty high quality- I worked months on that thing.) With that announcement out of the way, on with this story! ^^ 💕

Your POV

I began to feel anxiety brewing in the pit of my stomach as we found ourselves standing in the dark, barren lands of the Shadow Realm.
Ulric took the lead, "I've teleported us to a secluded area, so we aren't in the open."
Me and the girls nodded.
Candy started freaking out, "W-W-What are we doing here? W-Wait... what exactly is going on?"
     Pop stepped over to his sister, "I'm sorry, Candy, but it seems it's a long story."
Kelsey raised her eyebrows, "Oh no, Candy's got no idea about the situation at hand, does she?"
Candy had an annoyed pout on her face, "Well I know we gotta get y/n's Glitter Pact, but it seems there's more than that going on here!" She was referring to Ulric's presence within the group.
     She wearily glanced at him as she said that last part.
     Me and the other five girls let out an exasperated sigh.
     "Too complicated..." April said, a bit annoyed.
     "Too much explaining...." Kelsey added.
     Chloe kneeled down to Candy, "I'm very sorry we haven't had time to catch you up on everything, but we do have things to get done and not a lot of time to do them. We have to act quickly. I'm afraid we'll have to leave our explanation till after we finish this. You'll just have to trust us, Candy."
     Emily nodded, "That's right! Don't you worry, Candy. Everything's under control."
     Ulric had an impatient look on his face, "Ok, then let's get moving already. I know where Rascal's keeping y/n's Pact is."
      We nod at him, "Right, let's go. Lead the way, Ulric."
     It was a bit hard moving as a group of nine, but since we were all in our serious mode, we were able to move fairly quietly. Aside from the occasional times Lily would trip over the uneven stone floor, we were pretty stealthy. (Thank goodness April was there to catch her.)
     Ulric lead us to a dark, stone room which was more like a cave. There was a stone pedestal that looked like it had...
     "Y/n's Glitter Pact!" Kelsey whisper-shouted.
     I looked at the group, "You guys stay here, I'll go up and get it myself."
     The girls nodded.
     I turned my attention back to my stolen Glitter Pact. I run up to the stone pedestal and reach out to take it, but my arm was stopped by a frighteningly familiar pale hand.
     "Oh dear! Little y/n isn't trying to become Glitter Soul again, is she?"
     I grit my teeth and turn to face Rascal, "Oh come on, seriously? As if I would. I just thought that the Glitter Pact would be finished by now!"
     Rascal squinted his eyes, tightening his grip on my arm, "I'm sick of your lies, y/n. I'm done with believing you."
     I squeeze my eyes shut due to the pain of his grip. Rascal's long, black nails were digging into my skin. I was actually afraid he might make my arm bleed.
      "Let go of me, that hurts!" I put my other hand on my arm.
     Rascal only laughed at my helpless plea, "As if I'd do that! I can't afford to have you run off again!"
     "Rascal, let her go!"
     We turned to see Ulric, who had come out from hiding.