Chapter 12

A/n: Ahhhh T-T I'm so sorry it's been forever. I procrastinated so hard on this even though I know you guys love this story! But after all the waiting, here ya go! :3 (also sorry in advance, I just seem to have a thing for writing the worst cliffhangers.) P.S.- I love reading y'all's comments! ^w^

Your POV

The three of us stand there, frozen, Rascal hovering in front of us.
"What's this I hear? 'First thing we need is to get out of here,' 'Can't make a plan with Rascal on us,' 'Something that will work for both of us,' and Ulric helping you?" His eyes were squinted, a hand was on his chin, but most chilling of all was that he was smiling.
Kelsey tried to speak, "I-"
"We were coming up with a scheme. An attack on the remaining members of the Glitter Force," Ulric interrupted her. " Y/n and Kelsey were asking me for help since I have more experience than they do and Kelsey wanted something to work 'for the both of us' since y/n and I can fly but she can't."
Rascal hovered silently, thinking to himself. Ulric, Kelsey, and I were silently praying to ourselves that Rascal would believe what Ulric said.
Finally, after what seemed like forever, Rascal took his hand from his chin, "I see. Well, I'll leave you to it then. It's obvious you don't want my help. Don't let me down, you three."
He hovered away and as soon as we were 100% sure he was gone, we all let out a huge breath.
"Geez, that was scary..." Kelsey said.
"Yeah..." I said.
     Thanks for saving our butts, Ulric, I thought.
     "Let's get out of here right now. We'll start plotting once we're in the human realm," Ulric said.
     He put a hand on each of our shoulders and teleports us out of the Shadow Realm.
     We arrive in a part of town.
Kelsey immediately takes charge, "Ok! The rest of the girls and I planned on meeting in the Library of Legends after I rescued you! Let's go!"
We all went over to the nearest bookshelf, and after Kelsey performed the code on the books, we entered.
The fall down wasn't so bad, Kelsey was able to land and Ulric and I just hovered just above the ground.
As Kelsey had said, the rest of the girls were all waiting there.
     Emily was the first to speak up, "Hey! You managed to bring her back! Oh! And... Ulric's here too?"
     She tilted her head as she pointed at him.
     Kelsey shook her head in defeat, "Yeah, he's pretty stubborn. He refused to let go of y/n so he came with me. He's legit though, so we can trust him."
     The girls nodded. Kelsey was pretty reliable when it came to trusting people. Her word was comforting.
     Emily had stars in her eyes, "Wow! Now that's love!"
     April and Kelsey sighed, still in shock that Ulric and I were in a relationship.
     "Alright, people. Our next issue is how to deal with Ulric. Rascal's going to notice somethings up eventually. We're going to have to prepare and expect a fight." Kelsey said.
     "He'll probably go all out. He's also more than likely going to go after me since it was my fault that his plan to kidnap you girls completely failed." Ulric said, looking at the ground.
     I took his hand in mine and gave it a brief squeeze to comfort him.
     "You should prioritize destroying the Wheel of Doom. You destroy it, and Emperor Nogo can't be revived." He said.
"Also," I added. "I'm Glitter Pactless. They still have it with them. I have no idea who's heading it's transformation, but either way it's in the wrong hands at the moment."
"Right, so get y/n's Glitter Pact back and prepare for war. We got this!" Kelsey said.
"Oh yeah, I'm not sure if this is also relevant, but Candy's illness," Emily reached into her backpack and pulled out the sick pixie. "Isn't getting any better..."
Our eyes widened. The pixie's face was red with fever, and there happened to be what looked like dark purplish cracks on the tips of her hands and legs.
"Oh no, Candy..." I said worried.
"This isn't some flu or cold..." Ulric said. "She's been poisoned. It looks like she ate some food from the Shadow Realm."
"Well, is there a cure?" Emily said, worried.
Ulric bit his lower lip, "Well... yeah. There's an elixir that cures all magic from the Shadow Realm, but the ingredients needed for it are all in Jubiland..."
"Alright! Our first goal is to cure Candy!" Kelsey said.
I turn to look at Ulric, "You'll have to wait here in the Library for us."
Ulric looked distressed. He really didn't want to let me go, even if it were just for an hour or so.
I place a hand on his cheek, "Don't worry, ok? I'll be fine. You'll be too! No one from the Shadow Realm other than you knows about the Library of Legends, so you'll be safe in case Rascal finds out about everything while we're gone."
Ulric squeezes my hand that's on his face, "Ok. I'll be waiting."
I smile reassuringly at him.
I turn to go over to the others, but Ulric stops me, "U-Uhm... here... before you go, uh... this is for you."
He takes out a piece of paper from his clothes and hands it to me, "U-Uh... don't read it until after you've gone, ok?"
He averts his eyes nervously like he always does when he's flustered.
I smile at him and giggle slightly, "Ok, hon. I promise."
He turns pink a bit, and smiles back, letting me go.
The girls are there and their faces all say different things. Emily and Lily had stars in their eyes, while Kelsey, April, and Chloe all had expressions that said 'I can't believe I was a third wheel to that'.
My eyelids droop in slight irritation, "Folks just ignore it, we got to save Candy."
"Oh don't worry, I've gotten used to it." Kelsey said as I join them. "Now let's go."