𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫.

i. geyser, mitski

"'cause you're the one i got, you're the one i got, so i'll keep turning down the hands that beckon me to come,"

ii. you don't own me, saygrace & g-eazy

"don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say, please when i go out with you, don't put me on display,"

iii. wicked ones, dorothy

"this night ain't for the holy man with the holy plan, for the promise land, this night we got the evil hand, 'cause the faint of heart gon' fall apart,"

iv. helium, sia

"help me out of this hell, your love lifts me up like helium, your love lifts me up when i'm down, down, down, when i've hit the ground, you're all i need,"

v. you should see me in a crown, billie eilish

"you should see me in a crown, i'm gonna run this nothing town, watch me make 'em bow one by, one by, one,"

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬.

i. ain't no rest for the wicked, cage the elephant

"i said you're such a sweet young thing, why you do this to yourself? she looked at me and this is what she said, oh there ain't no rest for the wicked,"

ii. everybody wants to rule the world, lorde

"welcome to your life, there's no turning back even while we sleep, we will find you. acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world,"

iii. fOoL fOr YoU, zayn

"i know, i know given the chance, i'd do it again, 'cause i can't help myself, 'cause i can't stop myself, i just love being a fool for you,"

iv. like you do, joji

"lost in the blue, they don't love me like you do. those chills that i knew, they were nothing without you, and everyone else, they don't matter now, you're the one i can't lose,"

v. as the world caves in, matt maltese

"oh we're going out in style babe, and everything's on sale. we creep up on extinction, i pull your arms right in, i weep and say goodnight love,"