Chapter 10

Harry's Pov.
I feel someone jumping on the bed. I groan and open my eyes and see Kate's sister bouncing on the bed. I hear Kate groan and move and looks at her sister
"Why, is that the only way to wake me up" She groans, Andrea shrugs and run out the room.
"Morning"I whisper. Kate screams and falls off the bed. I rush over to the side
"Are you okay?" I say looking at her.
"Yeah, I forgot you slept here, so I shat myself when you said morning" She said holding her chest. I burst out laughing and Kate glares at me.
"Is it hot or is it just me?" Kate asks getting up of the floor
"oh it's cause I'm here" I smirk. I look out the window and I see sunny skys instead of cloudy and rainy, SUMMER IS HERE YES!!

Kate's Pov
Okay that was embrassing. I look at Harry and he is looking out the window smiling. I grab my camera and take a picture. Harry looks at me confused
"Sorry, I thought it was a nice picture" I say looking down. I see Harry's socks near my feet and I feel my chin lifting up. I see Harry's eyes looking at my lips. He leans in and so do I. Our lips move in sync and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in. I moan into his mouth and he smiles. He pulls away and kisses my forehead and walks to the bathroom. What is he doing to me?. He walks out 5 mins later with his hair up in a bun and a white t-shirt and ripped black jeans. Which is what he wore yesterday. I walk past him and run to the bathroom. I get in the shower and do my business and get out. I put on some clothes (on the side) I wrap the flannel around me and put my hair up in a high ponytail. I put on my usual makeup. I walk downstairs and see Harry is helping Nate with his soccer skills.
"Maybe. I can see you play sometime" Harry says and Nate's eyes light up and nodded really fast. I laugh. I see Andrea running towards me.
"Hey Katie, Can you please put my hair up" She says holding a brush. I nod and put her on my knee and put her hair up in braids. I see Grandma slowly walking to the kitchen. I watch as she walked into the kitchen and disappeared.
"Kids, Time for breakfast" I hear her yell. Her yell wasn't the same as she usually yells. It's much quieter. She is only 62. So I hope she is well.
We walk into the kitchen and sit down. I feel Harry sit next to me. I'm so happy that Harry asked me on a date. I'm so exicted. I feel my cheeks become hot.

After we finish breakfast I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I run into my room and grab my bag and my Vans and High-five Nate and kiss Andy on the cheek and grandma on the head.
"Bye Guys" I yell and follow Harry out to his car. I feel his hand slide into my hand. I smile at him and he does the same. We hop into the car and drive to school.

AT SCHOOL.
Harry parks in his usual spot which is a few stops before Jake. I look out the window and I see Jake.
I hop out the car and it feels like slow motion, I feel everyones eyes on me and Harry. I look at Jade and she is grinning and punching Oliver and Jake, they turn around and thier eyes go wide and they smile.
"Well, I have to go. I'll see you at The Yellow Broom Restrauant. By there at 6:30" He says hugging me.
"Sure see you there" I say hugging back, we both go in different directions but still everyones eyes are on us. I hear Jade scream
"Omg, What was that? Why did you get out of the car with him?Give me all the details." Jade rambles. I laugh and tell her the whole story
"Omg. Kit Kat is finally going on her first ever date. Ahhhh" Jade screams and we both jump up and down. Jake grabs me from behind and hugs me
"So my bestfriend is going on a date. Now I'm the only one single" He whines
"Awww, you will find someone" I say poking his cheek.
"I talked to my mum yesterday" He said.
"And what happened" I asked concerned.
" Well thet told me it was a phase and that I'll get over it" He laughed.
"What? That is so stupid. I feel like me and you need to buy our own apartment and just live there" I said hitting his arm. He nods and we both laugh.
The bell goes and Jade, Me and Jake walked to English.

IN ENGLISH
We walked in laughing, because Jake ran into a wall while staring at a guy
"Omg, your face that was so hilarious" I say trying to stop laughing. Jake pushes me.
We sit down and I see Harry walk into the room with Niall. He looked at me and smiled. I smile back and look away blushing. I hear him laugh.
The teacher walks in and starts talking nonsense. I started to take notes

HOME TIME
The bell finally goes and Me and Jake sprint out of Maths. We hate maths and our teacher. I walk to my locker and grab out my books for homework. I see Harry walking to his car talking to Liam.
"Stop staring at lover boy" Jake whispers and scare the living shit out of me. I jump and hit him in the chest.
"I was not looking, Let's just go. I have to get ready" I say walking away from him.
"I don't know why you are walking away from me. I have to unlock the car so you can get it" Jake yells. I groan and wait for him. He starts to walk so slow.
"Hurry the fuck up" I yell. A few people stare and Jake runs to me. I jump on his back and he runs to the car. I laugh and he lets me down. I see Harry and he is smiling at me. I smile and wave and get in the car.

AT MY HOUSE.
I wave goodbye to Jake and watch him drive away. I skip to the door and see Nate and Andrea watching Garfield.
"Hey where is Grandma?" I ask. They point upstairs. I nod and walk up to my room. I look at the time and it was 5:00pm.