Chapter 13

Kate's Pov.
I walk through the door and I see Nate getting ready for his soccer tonight, I go and watch him because well he is my brother and I have never missed one of his games and I always help him out. It's kinda like brother and sister time.
"What time is your game? and are you at the same place you played last week?" I ask walking into the lounge room and putting my bag on the couch.
"I play at 6 and yes the same place" He says holding his soccer ball. I look at the time and it said 5:00pm well I best be getting dressed. I walk up to my room and changed ( on the side). I put my hair up in a high ponytail and fix up my makeup and put contacts in since I will proberley practise with my brother and I don't want to get my glasses broken. I put on my white converse and grab my bag and sunnies. I walk downstairs and walk out to the backyard where I see Grandma sitting on the couch while Andy and Nate play football.
"Hey nan, Are you alright having Andy this time or do you want me to take her?" I ask her, since she looked run down.
"Could you please take her, I feel exhausted" Grandma says, She must have had a long day today.
"Yeah sure no worries, You don't have to get us any dinner, I'll get it for us on the way home" I say kissing her forehead
"Andy, Nate come on time to go" I yell at them and Nate picks up the ball and kisses nan on the forehead and so does Andy. I grab the keys of the bench and walk outside and hop in the car.
"You ready to win" I ask and Nate reply with a really loud yes.

AT THE FOOTALL FIELD
We arrive at the football field and all of us run down to the field. I always sit with the coach since me and him get on so well.I use to play football, but then mum and dad died and I stopped, he was my coach and he supported me and the kids the whole entire time.
"Hey coach" I say giving him a hug. I put all my shit down and run to the field and start praticing with Nate.
After a while everyone started turning up, I look to my right and see Niall and the gang which means Harry is here and there he is talking to Louis. I see Nate glare at Harry. Eleanor runs over to me an gives me a hug,
"Omg, You're here, I didn't think of you as a football fan" She said pulling away from the hug
"Yeah, I'm here for my brother" I say pointing Nate kicking the ball. Andy runs up to me
"Coach says we have to get off" She says holding my hand
"Aww who is this cutie?" Eleanor asks.
"I'm Andrea and I'm 7" She says. I laugh.
"Well I best get to the benches to cheer on the team, I'll see you at work. Do you work on Monday?" I ask. She nods and yells something I can't hear because Andy was pulling me away.

Harry's Pov
We are at the footbal match to watch Greg ( Just pretend all their brother and sisters are younger than them) play football. I see Nate kicking the ball to his friends. He is really good. I look over and see Eleanor running to someone. I see them talk for a while and a little girl pulling the girl away. I instantly know who that is. Kate. She looks so pretty tonight. The way she is cheering on her brother, I can tell that they are really close. Nate's team win and first thing he does is run to Kate. which is pretty cute. I wish she would talk to me and I can explain what happened.

Kate's Pov.
Nate's team win and he runs to me
"I did it" He yells hugging me.
"Mum and dad would have been so proud of you" I say getting tears in my eyes, I see Nate getting the same thing and he just hugs me and cries. I love how he is the type of guy who shows feeling even if his friends see.
"Do you really think so?" He ask wiping his tear
"I know so and they would have been proud of you eveb if you lost" I say looking at him. He always wanted to be a soccer player cause that is what dad was when he was in high school.
I look over at the bench and see Andy sleeping on the bench head resting on my handbag. Great now I'm going to have to carry here and she is heavy. I walk over to her and try to pick her up.
"Would you like some help?" A voice asks me. I turn around and see a very attractive guy.
"Oh thank you, she is pretty heavy" I say. I have never seen him before.
We walk to the car in slience while Nate is talking to his friend behind. We reach the car and I unlock it.
"You can just lay her on the backseat" I say and he does so. " How come I never see you around?"
"Well I come down every two weeks to see my mum and brother. I live with my dad in Wolverhampton and I see you around, You always cheering your brother on, that's pretty cute" He said. I feel myself blushing.
"well I best get these rats home because knowing Nate he will complain about wanting to go home and I really don't want that" I say, He laughs, he has a cute laugh
"Yeah true, I know how you feel, Well can I at least get your number so we could chill when I'm here." He asked nervously. Awwww. I get a peice of paper out of the car and write my number down. We hug and I say goodbye and I hop in the car with Nate in the front. I look up and see Harry staring over with a hurt expression. I just smile and start the engine and start to drive home.