Chapter 12

Kate's Pov

I wake up to the sound of Jake's alarm. I sit up and stretch, Great it's Friday and I have to go and see Harry. Notice my sacarsm. I turn to my side and see Jake drooling. I start to shake him to wake him up. He lifts his hand and starts to pat my head
"Jake, Wake up. What are you doing?"I say giggling.
"Tying to press the snooze button" He mumbles. I burst out laughing and jump on him.
"Wakey wakey Boo" I say as he groans.
" I'm up. Don't be mean to the gay guy, he needs his dick for things" He says. What is he going on about? OHHH Gross
"Didn't need to know that and I have to go and get ready, You taking me to hell" I sigh, The flashbacks of last night comes back in my memory. Think of happy thing Kate.
"Yeah you did and oh yeah sure and of course I am, I need to kick his butt" Jake says growling. I hug him and kiss his cheek.
"Oh and wear something cute, you need him to be jelly of what he is missing out on" Jake says winking. I put my thumb up and rush down the stairs and to my car.

AT HOME
I walk through the door and I see Nate walking down the stairs staring at me.
"Gran, Kate's Home" Nate yells. I smile at him and rush up to the bathroom
"Katherine Marie Matthews, You get your butt here now" I hear my grandma yell. I walk into the bedroom and see Andy sitting on the bed having her hair done and grandma giving me glares.
"Where the world were you?" She snaps at me. I look at the ground.
"I was at Jake's house for the night, sorry I didn't call" I mumble.
"Why were you at Jake's house what happened to the date?" she asked. I sigh looking at her
"It didn't happen, he never showed up" I say. I see grandma drop the brush in shock and rush to me
"I'm so sorry, He seemed like a nice boy why would he do something like that " She said, rubbing my back. I couldn't cry anymore, there was no tears left. I hugged her back and we stayed like this for a while. She finally let go and smiled at me
"Maybe he has a reason, How about you get a shower and rub all that make-up off."Grandma says. I nod quietly and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my makeup has gone everywher.
I'm not going to let this get to me. I don't deserve him, I'm way better than this.
I hop in the shower.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and walk to my room. I get changed (Pic on the side). I put my hair into a side braid. I walk to the bathroom and put my usual makeup on and glasses. I walk downstairs and see Grandma making breakfast
"Hey, what are you making?" I ask standing next to her.
"Bacon and eggs, Your lunch is in the fridge" She says. I walk to the fridge and see a brown bag with my name on it.
"Thank you" I say, she put the breakfast on the plate. "Call your brother and sister"
"NATE, ANDY BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yell. They rush down the stairs and sit at the table and start to eat.
"Thank you" Gran says sarcastically. I just smile and stuff my face. I hear the door open and close and footsteps walking into the kitchen and steal a piece of my bacon.
"Really Jake?" I say not even having to look at the person. I hear him laugh.
"Are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod and run to the bathroom and brish my teeth and grab my bag and put my converse on. I kiss everyone on the head and run to Jake's car.

AT SCHOOL.
We park in our usual parking space. I look at the window and see Harry laughing with his friends.
Jake got out of his side.
"Jake don't close the door" I say and throw my bag at him and climb to the driver's seat and get out that wa. He looks confused for a sceond.
"Harry is in my view and I don't want to see him" I say slinging my bag into my shoulders. He nods and puts his arm around and pulls my close and we both walk quickly. I feel eyes staring at the back of me but I continue to walk faster.
I see Jade and Oliver hugging. I fake smile and Jade spots me and runs up to me
"How was your date? Did you kiss? Are you dating?" Jade says asking so many questions. My heart drops and my smile fades
"He didn't show up" I mumble
"WHAT!" Jade yells having a few people stare over here
"He stood me up" I say putting my bag into my locker grabbing my books for the first two periods.
The bell rings and I start to walk to class, when I hear my name being called out, I turn around and see Harry running to me
"Hey, Listening I'm so sorry-" I cut him off before he could say anything else
"Your sorry for what, Standing me up, you could have just called and told me to rescheudle but no, I waited two hours for you Harry, You're exactally how everyone say you are. You use girls.
Just leave me alone." I say trying to hold the tears. His face drops and I walk away leaving him standing in a lonely hallway.

AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Today was boring. Harry didn't try to talk to me after what I said, Which hurt a lot but oh well. Nate has a game tonight so I have to go to that, Hopefull Harry won't be there. 
I waited for Jake to get out of class but knowing him he is trying to seduce the teacher, He has a crush on the new teacher. He is gay too. It's cute how everytime they talk Jake eyes light up. I see him jogging over to me with a big smile.
"Did you get the guys number?" I ask.
"Yeah and he is taking me out saturday, omg my first ever date" He gushes. I'm so glad he is happy. At least all of my friends are happy that's all I need.
I hop into Jake's car and he blasts 5 Seconds Of Summer. I burst out laughing and we drove past Harry and he was staring at us with a smile on his face.