Chapter 1

Kate's Pov
"Katherine, Time to wake up" I hear my grandma says. I groan for multiple reasons: Grandma called me Katherine, Its monday and its school. I sigh and get out of my comfortable bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. "AHHHHH" I scream. My brother comes running in.
"What Happened" He says.
"Sorry, I just saw my relfections and it scared me" I say laughing. Nate looks at me and starts to laugh.
"Yeah that is my reaction everytime I see you " He says. I glare at him and close the door so I can have a shower.
I finish my shower and walk back to my room and get changed into a sweater and some balck Jeans since it is winter here. I put some makeup which consists of foundation and mascra. I put my hair in a messy bun and pack my bag and grab my glasses and phone and I walk downstairs.
I see Nate and Andrea eating breakfast.
"Thanks Grandma" I say walking up to her kissing her on the cheek and grabbing a plate.
"Katherine, Can you take Nathaniel to his soccer pratisce after school?" She asks. She uses our full name because she thinks nicknames are overated and she thinks our full names are pretty.
"Yeah, Sure" I say stuffing my breakfast in my mouth. I check my phone and see that my friend Jake has texted me saying he will be at my house in 5.

I finish my breakfast and go and brush my teeth and I hear the door open.
"Katie, your driver is here" Jake yells. I laugh and walk to the door. I put my converse on and kiss my grandma head and grab my bag and head out the door

IN JAKE CAR
" Hey Girl" Jake says once we get in the car . There a thing you should know about Jake he is gay.
" Hey Jakey" I say. He drives to hell. He starts to dance weirdly. I burst out laughing and shake my head. This is going to be a weird drive.