Chapter 17

Kate's Pov

It's Friday night and it's time to watch Harry play. I grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom so I can get a shower. I get out and clean myself and put the clothes one I put out the night before (Pic at the top). I put my usual makeup on. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put my glasses on. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom and grab my converses and bag. I walked downstairs but get stopped.

"Where do you think you are going so early, the game doesn't start till 6 and it's 5" Nate says. "I'm going out somewhere first and then get to the game." I say. He nods and walks back into the lounge room. I grab the keys and run out the door to get to the car and drive to my destination

A few minutes later

I arrive at my destination and walk into the building. "Hey I'm here to take Anne Styles out for the night" I say to the lady. She nodded and handed me sheets for me to sign. Yes you have guessed I'm here to pick up Anne to watch her son play soccer, the coach knows about it cause I asked if I could sit on the benches. I look to my right and see Anne coming rolling in a wheelchair, she spots me and waves. I roll her out of the hospital and help her into the seat. She can walk but she has to be wheeled out of the hospital. I hop into the driver seat.

"Hey are you okay?" I turn around and see her looking nervous.

She looks at me and nods, I smile and start the car and drive to the football field.

AT THE FIELD

I park into a space that is easy to get to the field. I hop out and I see the guys practise. I see Harry look around to find me, that's a bit cute. I walk to the field and make Anne sit on the bench and grab her a blanket. I feel my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my pants. I grab it out and I see Harry ringing.

"Hey" I say picking up, I'm watching him looking at the ground." where the heck are you? You told me you would be here, the game is starting soon." Harry says pretty angry. " I'm sorry, I should have told you where I was going, but it was really important" I say. "What is more important than watching your boyfriend be in the semi finals, We could go to the finals and you know how big this is for me" He says, upset. "Babe, if you will turn around, you will find out what was important" I say and it's quiet on the other line. He turns around slowly and drops his phone. Everyone goes quiet and they see Harry run up to us.

"Mum, you're here but how, you told me you couldn't make it" He said hugging her. "Well your wonderful girlfriend over here found a way to persist the doctors to let me go out of the hospital to see my son play his semi-finals." Anne said hugging him back. He had tears in his eyes.

"You did this for me?" Harry says looking at me. " Yeah, of course I would. I know how much you wanted your mum here so ta da" I say waving my hands at Anne. He laughs and hugs me. He looks around the field and sees people looking at us.

" I know this may not be the best way to ask you, but since everything you have done for me. Katherine Matthews, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks getting on one knee, everyone gasp and some people yell out say yes. " Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" I say and he shoots his head up and jumps up and spins me around and we both lean into each other. "Oi Styles, stop pdaing in public and get your head in the game." Coach says. I blush and Harry hugs his mum one time and runs to the field

AFTER THE GAME

It was the last minute and Harry is running down the field. He looks at the time and there is 10 seconds left on the clock. Harry sprints to the goalie, 5 seconds on the clock, he kicks the ball and I swear it goes slow motion. The bell goes meaning times up and the ball hits the net. They won. Everyone starts cheering. I stand there cheering.