Chapter 6

Kate's Pov.

SKIP  TO MONDAY

I wake up to my alarm which I like to call Andrea.
"Andy, shut up and let me sleep" I whine.
"Come on, you have to get up or you will be late for school." Andy says. I groan and get up and walk to the bathroom and see Nate in there combing his hair and put it up in a quiff and put colonge on
"Who is the girl?" I ask and he jumps.
"What are you talking about?" He said avoiding eye contact.
"Well consider you are doing your hair means there's a girl you like" I say walking to him.
"Fine, her name is Christine and she is so beautiful and she is exactly like me and I want her to like me" He says looking down. I help him with his hair.
"Just be yourself and she will like you" I say, He nods
"Thanks sis and by the way you should wear contacts for school, they hide your beautiful face" Nate says smiling at me and walks out closing the door. I smile and turn on the shower and get in there. I do my business. I walk back to my room and changed (On the side). I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on makeup and contacts and put my coverse on. I grab my nag and phone off charge and walk downstairs. I see plates on the table but no grandma.
"Where's Grandma?" I ask Nate
"She has gone to the doctors" Nate says. I hope everything is alright.
"Okay, well I guess I have to take you guys to school" I say. They both nod.

To Mr sex Bomb
I'm driving today, you don't have to pick me up. Grandma has gone somewhere. Sorry Love ya xxx

"Come on let's go or we will be late for school" I say. They both come and we grab the car. We only have one car which grandma uses, I'm saving up for my own car. I'm nearly there.

AT SCHOOL.
I parked the car and got out and I saw Nate's friends and a girl with them must be Christine.
"Go get her and be yourself" I say hugging him and walking to my group.
"Hey guys" I say hugging them.
"Hey" They say. Jade becomes quiet and stares behind me. I told her about the Harry situation. Everyone went quiet and stared behind me
"What are you guys staring at?" I ask turning around. I see Harry staring at Jessica who was kissing another boy. I saw hurt in his eyes. I wanted to go over there and just tell him he is alright.
"What the fuck are you doing Jessica?" I hear Harry yell. They both pull away and I saw who the person was. It was Jackson, One of Harry's mates
"Harry, babe. Its not what it looks like" Jessica says, but Harry doesnt hear, cause he launched himself at Jackson and started to punch. Jackson fought back. I ran over to them.
"Harry stop" I say trying to pull them apart
"Hands off my Boyfriend" Jessica yelled. I shake my head and step in the fight once I got them apart. Jackson took a swing at Harry, but missed and got my the eye. I fall to the ground holding my eye. I look up and see everyone shocked that I stood in the way/
"Oh my god, I am so sorry" Harry says bending down to my level.
"I'm fine" I say. I couldn't really look out of the eye cause it was swollen. I see a figure pick me up and take me to the nurse.

AT NURSE
I feel something cold on my eye and I hiss.
"Sorry didnt realise how cold it would be" A voice says. It was Harry
"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.
"I'm here to see if your alright, I mean you got hit pretty hard, but it should have been me, why did you stand in front of me.?" Harry ask. I look in his eyes I see hurt and confused
"I didnt want you to get hurt, and I wasn't reall inspecting a punch to the eye. I was trying to get you guys to stop" I say, putting my head down embrassed.
"Thanks but next time don't step into a fight, I don't want you to get hurt than you already are" he said.
Once my eye stop swelling and went down the nurse came back
"How are you feeling?" The nurse asks. Is she fucking serious.
"Well considering I got punch in the eye, I'm in pain" I spat. I hear Harry laugh and I smirk
"Well, you are going to have to go home" The nurse says. What are you serious?
"I'll take her" Harry says and the nurse says and writes us a note and excuses us, when another person comes in. I grab my phone out and go on facebook and message the group

MEOW MEOW
Kate: Hey guys, I'm going home cause my eye is in pain. Sorry xxx
Jake: Aww boo. I'll see you after work
Jade: My porr kit kat. Who is taking you home?
Kate: Harry is and dont fall asleep in English ;)
Jade: OMG THAT IS SO CUTE and I'll try not to
Oliver: Guys Shut up. Some people are trying to listen.
Jade: Sorry Baby. xxx
Oliver: Its okay baby xxx
I laugh and switch my phone off. I see Harry quiet and I realise why. I grab his hand and run through the door.
"Where are we going?"He asks. I sorta see my car and run to the car. I hop in and wait till Harry gets in.
"Well we are away from everyone one. Scream your pain punch the car cry if you have to, but just know I am here to listen" I say rubbing his back.
Harry looks at me, I can see the tears in his eyes and he put his head on the wheel and just starts to cry. I have never seen Harry cry.
He pulls me into a hug and cries on my shoulder. "Sshh, it's alright, she was a bitch for doing that. She isn't worth your tears.  Harry your the strongest person I know. Don't let one girl, tear you down" I say lifting his chin up. I didn't know he had so much feeling. I wipe his tears away. I take a better look at him and he has a busted lip and cuts on his face.
"I'm sorry, God I'm so stupid. I knew she was doing this but I didn't want to believe. I really fell for her" He says wiping his tear. Aww I just wanted to kiss him and tell him I'm here. But I can't. He doesn't like me like that.
"We should go home" I say. He nods and starts the car. I give him directions.

AT MY HOUSE
We arrived at my house and I grabbed the keys. I guess Grandma has gone somewhere cause the door was unlocked.
"Come with me to the bathroom so I can clean you up" I say and I grab his hand and this time sparks in our hand when we touch. I don't know if he felt it but I did

Harry's Pov
We arrive at Katherine's house. I can't believe I cried over Jessica.
"Come with me to the bathroom so I can clean you up." Katherine says and grab my hand, I feel sparks go through our hands, I know she felt it too. What does this mean? 
"Katherine, I'm fine" I say and she looks at me and smilies. Her smile is so perfect. Snap out of it Harry.
"You can call me Kate if you like" She says. Kate, that is a cute nickname.
"Okay Kate" I say and she smiles and leads me to the bathroom, The bathroom is so big. She grabs the first aid kit that was under the sink. She tries to reach my face but she is too small. She sigh and jumps on the bench and pulls me close. 
"This may hurt" She say putting liquid on a tissue. She puts it on my face. I hiss. "Sorry" 
I take her features in. She doesn't put much makeup on. She has amazing brown eyes and the most kissable lips. They look so perfect. She is perfect.
"There you go, You're all done." She says. She looks at me and I feel myself staring at her lips. I start to lean down. What am I doing. I see she is doing the same. I stop myself.
"What time is it. I need to get my car and go home cause I have to work" I say. I look her and I see dissapointment. Did she want to kiss me?