CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

"TELEPHONE!" BAKUGOU YELLED, making you stop walking to turn around. you were wrapped up in a fluffy scarf and a big warm jacket as well, "merry christmas, bakugou." you greeted him when he finally reached you.

the ash blonde just stared at you, his lips parted a little. he wasn't insulting you, and his expression wasn't angry or as if he was judging you. no, he just stared at you with soft eyes which kind of made you confused.

"bakugou?" you tilted your head a little, moving closer to him. and that was when the boy finally came back to reality, turning his head away. his cheeks began to turn red however it wasn't noticeable, "yeah, merry christmas, or whatever..." he muttered.

the boy then turned back to face you, "i got you something," bakugou held his hand out, a small box seen in his hand. you raised your eyebrows, then looked back at him. "are you sick or something?and " you asked the boy, feeling his temperature by placing the back of your hand on his forehead.

he shook his head, "no! i'm not sick you idiot, just take the gift before i return it!" katsuki responded.

you breathed out a small laugh, "alright, thanks." you grabbed the box. "the box is nice, did you do this?" you asked, looking at him as you began to remove the nicely tied ribbon. "yeah, and duh of course it looks nice." bakugou crossed his arms.

katsuki anxiously watched as you began opening the box, would you like the gift? would you be weirded out? would this ruin his reputation? would you use this against him?

nonetheless you removed the tissue paper that was covering the gift, your mouth gaping open a little. it was a necklace, a silver necklace with opal gems on it. you stared at the gift, "bakugou..." you shook your head, then looked up/down at him.

"i love it." you stared into his eyes. you placed the box in your bag, holding the necklace in your hand. you looked at bakugou, "can you help me put this on?" you asked him.

but of course, bakugou being bakugou, he let out a tch. "no." he answered, but of course you couldn't care less and decided to put it on yourself. however the ash blonde boy was in shock at how you wanted to immediately put the necklace on.

noticing you slightly struggling he pushed his reputation away and gently moved your hair, grabbing the necklace to which your hands brushed against each other a little. you slowly moved your hands away, the boy clipping the necklace.

"there." he said, and you turned around to face him. you smiled a little as you looked down at the piece of jewelry around your neck, and then you looked back at bakugou.

you and bakugou both felt something fall onto your skin, making the two of you look up at the sky. "it's snowing," katsuki said, and you nodded. however you then looked at the boy, "bakugou why did you get this for me? i'm not someone i would expect for you to spend money on," you said.

bakugou opened his mouth a little, "it doesn't mean anything! i just got you a gift like any normal person would do!" he shouted, however you just stared at him.

you both paused for a second, "i should probably get something for you too," you looked down at the necklace, but bakugou shook his head. "no, don't." katsuki told you.

i'm not someone you should be getting a gift for, not yet. i don't even want a gift, not from you.

you looked at him and shrugged, "i should probably get back to my house now, my relatives should be coming over for dinner soon."

bakugou slowly nodded, "yeah, okay. tell your parents i say hi, or whatever." he muttered. you nodded and began to walk away, "merry christmas bakugou." you waved with a small smile, to which the boy nodded at you.

bakugou watched your figure until you weren't visible anymore, he just stood as people walked with their family and friends. the red eyed boy breathed out a sigh, "merry christmas y/n." he said under his breath.

merry christmas everyone! keep in mind this part doesn't relate to the story, just a special chapter!

i hope you had a great day today, even if you don't celebrate the holiday. merry christmas and happy new year! ✨🎄❤️

also we got 1k reads on this book! thank you all so much for the support, love you <3