39

YOU AND SHOJI stared at tokoyami, worry washing over your body. he was clearly raged at the sight of the two of you getting hurt, and the quirk he had been surprising began to rage and take over the teenager.

you heart beat started to fasten and the villains weren't at the top of your heads anymore. your friend wasn't in control of your quirk anymore and that was enough for the both of you the get fired up.

it seemed the villain had left now, and the only problem was fumikage.

dark shadow was taking over the male's body, covering him and moving on his own. "dark shadow! tokoyami!" you called out to the both of them, only to get knocked over by the said dark shadow.

you felt your body get lifted, shoji had picked you up. "l/n are you alright?" he asked before setting you down. the both of you were hidden from the two now. you nodded and you both looked over to see tokoyami and dark shadow.

"dark shadow, tokoyami doesn't have as much control over dark shadow the darker it is." you turned to shoji when you spoke. "what should we do?" you asked the male.

"GO! IF YOU STAY HERE YOU'LL DIE!" tokoyami yelled at the two of you before a tree was hit by dark shadow.

bakugou's mind was on you, for some reason.

he wish you would have just given in and be in a group with him. were you okay? well, little did he know your friend's quirk had taken over his body at the moment.

the ash blonde wondered what you were doing right now, if you were safe back at camp. at the moment he had to worry about the villains before him at hand.

it was some time after mandalay used her telepath to inform the students of 1-A and 1-B about the situation at hand. you and shoji were still in a pickle, making sure to, well, survive.

you sucked your teeth and squinted your eyes shut, wincing in pain. you held your arm, you were bruised and cut and covered in dirt. you grunted as you stood up straight with your body leaning against a tree.

you set your arms to your sides, "we can't get around him. we'll have to wait until he calms down, if he calms down. hopefully one of the teachers will help us." you said, your eyes still set on fumikage.

"listen we've discovered one of the villains' targets! it's a student named kacchan! kacchan you should try to avoid contact and stick to a group, i hope you can hear me!"

your heart stopped beating for a second at the news you had just heard. shoji looked at you, "l/n, i know you and bakugou are somewhat close." he said.

but, you shook your head.

"bakugou can defend himself, he's strong. tokoyami is what i'm worried about right now." you said. shoji nodded at your decision, your eyes widening when you saw a green headed male coming towards you and shoji. and at the same time dark shadow was about to hit the boy.

"MIDORIYA!" you yelled, jumping to protect the boy from getting injured. you couldn't bring yourself to yell because of the pain dark shadow sent you. while shoji grabbed the freckled boy you fell hard onto the ground, dark shadow continued roaring and causing damage.

smoke was seen from dark shadow's arm hitting the ground. you rolled on your side to lean onto a tree, gasping for air. your forehead was bleeding and so was your lip along with your knees and arms.

"shoji! what happened?" the green headed male said, you weren't visible to izuku yet as you were still bringing yourself up to stand.

"with those injuries, you should be laid up in bed recovering." you said in between breaths. midoriya's eyes went wide at the state you were in.