07

YOU THREW A villain to the wall, grunting as you stood up straight. you rubbed your arms, panting heavily just like kirishima and bakugou. "i think that's the last of these guys," you breathed out tiredly, rubbing your hands. "bunch of weaklings," bakugou added.

"are your hands okay l/n?" kirishima asked. you turned around to face him and bakugou, nodding. "yeah, they're fine." you reassured him.

"alright, let's hurry and find the rest of our class. if us three are still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is too. and not all of them have the offensive skills we do. we gotta make sure they're safe, especially since bakugou and i screwed things up when we got in the way earlier." kirishima said, bringing his arm to his side.

"if thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would have been separated like that! we have to make it up to the others!" kirishima exclaimed. you placed a hand on his shoulder, "don't put yourself under the bus kirishima." you said.

"if you wanna track everyone down have fun, but i'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard." bakugou gritted his teeth.

you gave him a look, kirishima perking a brow in disbelief. "hUH? our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy! c'mon, don't be an idiot man." he said to katsuki.

"shut up! i'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out! if you cut off their escape route they'll be stuck here to pay for what they've done! we'll just have to finger it out!" bakugou said, however you noticed a different feeling in the room as if there was someone else left.

you moved away a little from the boys and stared past bakugou which the ash blonde noticed, turning around and grabbing the villain by the head to "blast his ass".

"anyway, if all these villains are small fries like these guys were then our classmates can handle them." bakugou stared at the villain that he held in his hand.

"that reaction was insane!" kirishima said in amazement, bakugou handing the villain to you as you gestured him to hand him to you. kneeling down on the ground you made sure the villain wasn't in a state to harm you three, standing up straight while kirishima began to speak again. "also, since when do you act so calm and rational? usually you're all like,"

DIE! DIE! DIE!

"I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED HAIRED LOSER!" bakugou yelled at kirishima's comment. "there you are," you chuckled, pointing at the ash blonde. you looked at the knocked out villains, "go find the others if you want to," the hot head began walking away.

"hold up!" kirishima stopped your fellow classmate. "i think what you're really saying is that you believe in our classmates," you crossed your arms, pointing your finger to bakugou who stood and stared at the two of you.

"and that's thinking like a man bakugou," kirishima added, his fists pumped together after he hardened his arms.

you looked around, "now let's get out of here," you said and began walking out with the two boys.

as the three of you walked you spotted a familiar figure. "todoroki," you called, making the red and white haired boy turn around. "l/n," todoroki approached the three of you. your mouth opened a little at what you were seeing, running closer to the scene.

"HEY LOSER WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" bakugou caught up to you, todoroki and kirishima following behind. you watched as aizawa's face was forced into the ground by a nomu, shigaraki crumbling his skin. you placed a hand over your mouth, bad memories filling your head.

"dumb ass!" bakugou shouted into your ear when he stood next to you. the hot head gritted his teeth, "i swear if you're ignoring me-" bakugou aggressively grabbed your shoulder, cutting himself off when he saw your horrified expression.