32

YOUR HEAD TIREDLY rested on the wall, panting heavily like the two boys were. "the most amazing hero always wins, is what you've said since we were kids. you can't," you grunted in between your words, rubbing your knuckles and standing up straight.

"you can't give up now."

bakugou yelled, sending a small explosion as he banged his fist to the wall almost hitting your skull. your breath hitched at the closeness, bakugou used his other hand to grab your jaw. "listen you two, i'm not going to say it again." the ash blonde started which made both of you pay attention.

"all might's speed is insane. no matter where you try to run and hide there's no way you'll avoid fighting him." he explained.

"yeah but we don't stand a chance in combat! i mean you saw him back there-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!" bakugou yelled at midoriya, cutting him off while he yanked his hand away from your jaw. "he won't be stopped with anything less than a full power attack, i learned that earlier with my mini blasts." bakugou began.

"YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!" bakugou came from the alleyway, stopping all might in his tracks. "is that supposed to be a sneak attack?" all might said, however you suddenly showed up behind him to grab his face.

"sorry, all might." you whispered, having his breath hitch and making him face midoriya who sent a huge blast while bakugou moved, leaving you and all might together.

"y/n you'll get hurt in the blast!" midoriya protested.

"trust me, she'll be fine." bakugou said, aware of your quick moving.

"RUN YOU IDIOT! Y/N'S ALMOST THERE ALREADY!" bakugou exclaimed, and he was right. there you were leaping on buildings, however you panted heavily little as you got caught in the explosion.

you saw bakugou and midoriya at the corner of your eye, making you jump down onto a post light without hesitation. you leaped onto the ground and began to run with them, picking up your speed so you could fly in between them.

"it doesn't look like all might's behind us, don't tell me we actually knocked him out back there." midoriya thought out loud. you shook your head, "there's no way that attack KO'ed him." you answered izuku, looking ahead of you with your fingers spread out and your arms behind you with a faint dark purple aura surrounding your hands.

"when he catches up to us it will be my turn to blast him with a gauntlet." bakugou gritted his teeth. "interesting," you heard all might's voice.

you were pushed to the ground, bakugou's gauntlet being broken into little pieces and midoriya was punched. you rolled on your side, rubbing your lip which smeared blood onto your cheek. "alright heroes, it's time for you three to die!" all might exclaimed, tossing you to a wall and throwing bakugou to a building.

"THAT'S MY LINE!"

but before bakugou could send an attack after flying out of the building, midoriya was tossed to him making him fall. you stood up straight, staring at the pro hero.

all might grabbed midoriya and stepped on bakugou's back, "well isn't that wonderful? you three cooperated reluctantly and faced me together. sadly, that's not enough. cooperation wasn't an option, it was a prerequisite for this exam!" bakugou trembled while all might spoke, midoriya struggling as well.

"yeah," you said, making all might turn around. you began charging the greatest hero on earth which released midoriya and bakugou when you threw him hard with your quirk. bakugou then used a blast to make it easier to give all might something to deal with.

you helped bakugou and midoriya up, and bakugou threw the green haired boy closer to the escape gate. you panted, trying to use your quirk to bring all might away from your classmate but you could only do so little with a state like this and with his range.

"MIDORIYA GO!"
"DEKU GO!"

you and bakugou said in sync, flying through the air together. but deku couldn't do much, other than limp.

while bakugou used one of his humongous explosions you ran, all might hitting you and deku both. the hero tossed you, in result having you hit a bus. you winced in pain, grabbing your wrist and squeezing your eyes shut. but it only made you more determined.

"hurry up, go." bakugou averted his eyes to you. your mouth gaped open a little.

"you damn smart ass."

"i'll keep fighting, i'll break myself. even if there's nothing left of me. i will win the way i want to. i'll destroy myself before i accept defeat in your hands!" bakugou exclaimed, biting all might's hand. "YOU GOT THAT?!" his voice was muffled, but you could still hear his words.

you inhaled deeply, running to grab deku's hood of his costume and running over to katsuki. "i advise you to move all might," you said, sending a hard punch his way.

izuku's almost unconscious body draped over your shoulder and you grabbed bakugou quickly, rushing to the escape gate. a sudden touch was felt around your waist, bakugou's arm. he tiredly looked up at you, giving you a look.

you did it you damn nerd.

you let out a shaky breath and yelled as you made it through the escape gate. your body rolled onto the ground, midoriya next to you while bakugou's head was rested on your stomach. your back hit the ground, hands sprawled on in exhaustion and pain.

"l/n, midoriya and bakugou have passed the final exam! all matches for the practical portion of 1-A's final have now been completed!"

"bakugou probably won't wake up for a while, for now the three of you should stay here and rest."

"yes ma'am. thank you, again." you said tiredly. your head rested on the pillow of the hospital bed, a bandage around your knee and few patches on you arms. your had a band aid on your cheeks, your eyes staring up at the ceiling. you also had a white bandage around your waist as well.

your body was tired and ached, you were the only one out of the three of you that had finally woken up. your head turned to midoriya, and your breath hitched when you stared at bakugou.

a small smile crept onto your face. you examined his state which was surprisingly peaceful, we did it you jerk, you thought in your head.