30

AND SO THE the three days of written exams were over, leaving your head hurting like hell as momo collected the papers. you rubbed your temples with your elbows rested onto the desk, leaning forward. bakugou noticed your state at the corner of his eye, "what's up with you?"

"i don't know," you groaned, resting your forehead onto the desk and sprawling your arms out. he scoffed, "you probably did fine." he said, handing his paper to momo as you did the same. "that's about all for today, practical exams will be tomorrow. class dismissed." aizawa said, and with that he left the room.

"thanks momo! i didn't leave anything blank at least!" kaminari smiled at the dark haired girl. you got up from your seat, pushing in your chair and gathering your things.

"now then, let's begin the last test. remember it's possible to fail this one, if you wanna go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes."

you and your classmates all in your hero costumes stared at the teachers before your. your arms were crossed as you stood next to ojiro. "why are all the teachers here?" jirou asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"i expect many of you gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing with today." aizawa said, making mina and kaminari begin to cheer.

"we're fighting those big old metal robots!"

"fireworks! s'mores! here we come training camp!"

"this test," aizawa's scarf began to move, revealing principal nezu. "will be completely different for various reasons!" he smiled. "principal nezu!" the class exclaimed in surprise, most of their eyes wide and most even nervously sweat dropped. "you're changing things?" momo asked in disbelief.

nezu began to climb out of aizawa's scarf, "the tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course. but also teamwork in between combat with actual people." he started, then pointed to the students of 1-A.

"so what does that mean for you? you students will be working together in groups of three and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers isn't that fabulous!"

the students nervously examined the heroes, "we're fighting the teachers?" uraraka asked out loud.

"additionally your partners and opponents have already been chosen. they were determined by discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades and in your personal relationships." aizawa exclaimed, making your stomach turn as he began to announce the teams.

"then we have midoriya, l/n, bakugou." aizawa announced, making you take a step back in surprise as your breath hitched, the three of you staring at each other in disbelief. "and their opponent is," aizawa started, and you looked up to the sky to see none other than all might come down.

"i am here, to fight!"

"HAH?" bakugou and midoriya said under their breath, "we're up against all might?" the three of you asked out loud, however your were more calm about the situation. you could only think of the various reasons of why the teachers would pair your up with each other.

mr. aizawa must have put us together based on our relationship, grades would be understandable as well but it wouldn't makes sense. bakugou and midoriya don't have a good relationship with each other, but midoriya is willing to work with bakugou. he cares about him and looks up to him, while bakugou doesn't want anything to do with him.

which leaves me.

i'm one of the only people who can put up with bakugou's anger other than kirishima. i have a good relationship with midoriya, but not so much with bakugou. i know exactly how to push his buttons which is a good advantage, yet also a con.

all might seems to be fond of midoriya as well, i can see why mr. aizawa did our groups like this.

"seven matches and we're last," you mumbled right before they said that. midoriya stared at you in shock, "how did you know that? they didn't announce it yet," he asked. your arms hung by your sides, "it only makes sense." you said with your head turned to the green haired boy.

and while three of your classmates were first up, you went inside with midoriya to watch the battles. "l/n, deku? you're watching too?" ochako entered the monitor room, you looked up at her and nodded. "yeah, it's not like we get many chances to watch students in combat with teachers right?" izuku smiled.

"and besides, i don't think bakugou really wants to talk strategy with us." you breathed out, your back leaned against the wall as you stood. your eyes were focused on sato and kirishima who were two out of the three people that went up, uraraka cheered for them unlike you and midoriya. of course, you wanted them to win,

"they're not gonna win it like this." you pointed out with your arms crossed. "their quirks are amazing but there's a limit to how long they can use them. they won't last forever." you explained after uraraka gave you a confused look.

"i don't think mr. cementoss has that kind of limit though. the more time that passes by, the more disadvantage they're at." midoriya added, to which you nodded in agreement.

this is gonna be harder than i thought it would be, you began thinking in your head. and on top of all that,

we're up against the number one hero.

yikes this is the last day of my winter break but i got motivation to write for the practical exams so there might be a couple updates today :)