∆Eight∆

" Stay away from her Jason"

" Congratulations, warning a brother to stay away from family"

" Oh I didn't know cuddling your brother's wife is normal"

" Maybe if you did your job I wouldn't have taken your place"

" I didn't marry her for all that nonsense,for her own disrespect"

" This revenge is pointless,the girl has lost her memory,she doesn't even know who her family is"

" Do I care?"

" All you think about is torture"

" Because I am Torture"

" One day,love is going to get you to your knees Nicholas and you won't be able to get up"

" Okay Mr Lover boy"

" It's not just that, Griselda is a sweet girl,any man would want her"

" Preferably you"

Jason laughed.

" If I wanted her,I would have taken her a long time ago because I seem to have scored much goals with her than you"

Nicholas was fuming.

" She's my wife,she follows my orders"

" You won't take it lightly when she regains her memory"

" We'll see about that"

" Don't let revenge blind your love, Nicholas ,I know what I'm talking about"

" Too bad,unlike you ,I don't fall in love"

He walked out, leaving Jason in a trance.

***********

" Griselda" She turned as Jason entered and cuddled her from behind.

" Why does he hate me so much"

" I don't know darling" he lied.

" Im feeling sleepy now "

" Okay let me tuck you in" he smiled and she pushed herself up on the bed and he covered her with the duvet.

" Okay goodnight sweet princess"

" I'm not a baby you know"

" Who said that name is for only babies"

She turned in her sleep and Jason bent down to give her a peg on her forehead when destiny took hands.

She turned to wave him, thinking he was gone and their lips connected. Not knowing what to do she kissed back, grabbing on his neck for support as he gripped her waist slowly.

Jason pulling back

" I uh......I'm sorry"

" I'm sorry too"

But they didn't see they the figure leaving the door.

***************

" I'll fucking murder Jason" Nicholas shouted as he smashed the things in his study.

Why was he even angry? He asked himself.

He didn't love,just married her for revenge. He felt he should let her go, but then he wanted her to regain her memory and see her worst enemy as her husband. That will serve her right for being rude to her.

Jason kissing her was the worst thing that happened to him. He didn't even know why he was pissed off.. ...

He grumbled once again and sat down in silence.

Then he got a call .....

" Hello"

" Mr Quinston"

" What!"
" We found the fingerprints and the footage,we need you here right now"

" I'll be there in a sec"

" Not bothering to call Selina to come and clean up,he descended the stairs and drove off to the station"

.

Okay so I give up ......😂😂😂I'm gonna write in first person from now on. Guess I wanted us to know more about our characters.

Remember Felicia is the same as Griselda.