∆ Two ∆

Above is a picture of Nicholas Quinston.

~~~~

Nicholas swung his head backwards as he released last night tiredness into the shower.

After showering ,he dressed up and moved to scroll through his phone.

As the son of a billionaire he was expected to follow his father's footsteps..
He would be the new heir of Quinston Corporation. They owned hotels,Cruise ships, vacation centres, Restaurants,bars and other investment properties.

Not that he cared,he just wanted to live his 22 years of life before he was asked to take over .

His brother Jason had already become a musician and he was doing great in his career. His mom was a fashionista and a divorcee too.

He didn't even know why his parents divorced but he didn't care because he was able to do what he wanted.

He walked down stairs and found the maid Selina ,cooking.

" Good morning Mr. Quinston"

He didn't bother to answer as usual.

His answer always was why should he be nice to people who were not his class. Only Jason could be nice,he on the other hand was just as ruthless and rude.

" Serve me upstairs" he ordered and moved up again.

~~~
He got a call from Luna, one of his father's numerous Girlfriends.

" Your Dad is dead,Nicko"

" What? How?"

" I just got a call from his restaurant ,The Rogues,they found him dead in his room,looks like murder"

He cut the call not bothering to continue speaking and rushed downstairs.

His Rolls-Royce car keys were close to him so he picked it up, put on a shirt and drove off.

Not that he was sad but he was angry that he would have to take over his father's company. Jason wanted Nothing to do with it so it was up to him. Knowing his character, people would leave the job when they find out he was the new heir.

~~~~~

" Mr Quinston is dead ,Felicia" Felicia fought the urge to act all surprised as she got a call from Ernie this morning.

" How come"

" Looks like murder,are you coming to work or not?"

" I'm on my way"

" Okay,hurry the cops are here to investigate"

Not going to work would seem weird so she wore her dress and made for the front door.

Memories of what she did yesterday playing in her head.

Over the years,her rebellious nature had gotten her grounded, detention amongst other things but never did she know that she would end up as a murderer and only one step away from prison if she didn't take care.

She slowly walked towards the scene, silently dreading her fate.

Absent mindedly,she didn't notice the Rolls- Royce driver halt so as not to hit her.

" Hey,miss watch where you're going"Nicholas growled.

" You too watch where you're driving sir" she snapped. She  was on the edge today.

" Do you know who you are taking to" Nicholas got out from the car as Felicia's eyes widened.

So this was the famous Nicholas Quinston, son of the man I murdered yesterday. She thought and adjusted her face.

" Who do you think you are, billionaire or not you have to watch where you are going you dumb ass" she retorted and Nicholas smirked.

Even his smirk was beautiful. He was handsome,he had this dark gaze and a powerful aura around him.

Nicholas checked her out,Brunette, short,lips to die for and the figure eight body every model will want.

" Hey,I'm not a whore you know,stop checking me out"

" Shut up you rude bitch"

She gasped at him and he threw her a rude glance before driving off.

She sighed and walked into the building.

~~~~~~~

Felicia kicked off her shoes as she rested her head on her pillow and sighed.

Today had been tiresome. The Rogues restaurant was closed down and she now had to look for another job.

Mostly because,she couldn't bear working at a place that murder had taken place by her own hands.

After her fight with the famous Nicholas Quinston ,he was surprised to find out that she worked there and that was the main reason why he closed it down as revenge.

Willy was out solving a case somewhere in Pennsylvania. He was a lawyer.

For some reason, Felicia was thinking about Nicholas' jet black hair and eyes,his evil smirk and the dimple on his right cheek. He was badly muscled too.

Willy wasn't that muscled but he loved her to bits and that's all what she wanted.

The police had not gotten any leads yet. Thanks to Ernie,she was able to put up a good front.

He told the police that She left after work, little did he know the conversation she had with the dead boss.

She didn't forget to hide the glasses she burst but still she felt guilty.

With the guilt eating her up,she decided to go out to a club and have fun. Just to forget her worries.

Little did she know she was walking to her life changing situation.