∆ Fifty∆

Nicholas's Pov

Forgiveness? Assassins don't forgive or this one could.

I left Felicia after kissing her and walked straight into my room. My whole mind was in a mess.

Wish I could get all these things done with.

" There's a package on the front door should I bring it in?" Troy's voice echoed from my behind the door and I got up to answer him.

" Wait ,call the others ,it could be from Gullian we all need to see,if Felicia is not okay you can leave her alone"

I knew she would be...she was a tough girl ... careful to hide her pain.

********

The whole members of my part of the wing was present as Darwin brought in the package in a red box.

I decided not to call the whole wing members because it could be drastic.

Felicia walked in and leaned on the wall across the room. Felix had his eyes on me for awhile and sent me a look that could kill .

Sabrina and Louisa just sat there expressionless ,each lost in their on thoughts.

" Open it Lance"

" Sí Signor"

He opened it slowly and pulled out a paper first.

" A present to you" he read out and I flinched.

The scent that hit me was a familiar one so I didn't move...only Felix, Sabrina and Louisa did.. Felicia just glared at Lance's hand.

" Holy shit"
Lance turned and ran out of the room dropping the box on the floor.

That got most of the attention.

Darwin, Troy and Horatio simply gagged and all three ran out.

Felicia came closer and one look at the box got her weak in the knees as she kneeled down sobbed out.

I knew I should have brought her with me,but i didn't think much of it.

This was all too much.

Selina too was gone.

I walked out on all and went down to the basement to fight my punching bags.

***********

A few minutes later... probably hours later.

Sweat running down my face and hiding my unshed tears ,I collapsed on the floor for a while .

Felicia entered quietly..not speaking she took a seat a few inches away from me.

" What did they do with it?" I asked.

" Asked one of the men to dump it"

She was acting like she hadn't just see the head of a woman in a box.

" Maybe I should just give them my title as Don and give you back to them that's what they want"

" You gonna give up? I know you're hurt Nicholas,you gonna tell me that you will let them go scot free for the many deaths they had caused"

"I'm tired"

" I don't know about you but I know that till the enemy goes down, Assassins don't back down. "

" Tell what do you know about losing someone just tell me you know nothing"

I didn't know when she got in front of me enough to slap me.

" Don't you dare talk about that to me,I lost my fucking daughter....infact we did, so I know how it hurts to lose someone okay, someone I never got to hear her talk or even walk,or even have a moment with her,yes I know pain Nicholas....and moreover I lost you too..."

She walked out on me leaving me to realize that she was hurting as much as I was....

I needed to gather myself....we going for the first enemy.

******

" It won't be a surprise if you open your eyes you know" I stated at Felicia who wanted to know why I had brought her to the basement again.

" Fine now open" she released the blind fold.

" It's the same Nicholas"

I walked behind ty latch and pulled it open.

A black attire popping out of it in a stylish manner.

" Evil prom?"
I laughed out. Damn! It felt so good.

" This is yours,so far you have proved out your characteristics to be an assassin"

Her mouth flew open.

" Yes dear, and you might want to close your mouth to prevent unwanted entries unless you want me to have it bobbing up and down on something"

She flinched on my perverted thoughts and I smiled.

" This dress is yours....you get to choose your own brand name for yourself...or you can be part on the Fernandez assassins"

" Or Maybe you can..."

"Vengaza"

" You want to be called revenge?"

"Yes"

" Why?"

" Because it's the reason I will hold a gun to anyone,in my life,,the reason I will repay all those evil deeds they have done"

I was impressed,for once I was scared of what she could do. The fire in her eyes was too much as I walked in front of her ,our faces inches apart.

The last time we were inches apart ended up with us waking up together on the same bed both of us sore from the previous ecstasies.

I swore I won't get attached to her again but who wouldn't.

I didn't want her moaning my name down here in case any of my idiotic friends appeared here.

" Jake's father wants us to meet a few of the men working with Gullian this evening at a dinner ,will you like to go on your first mission"

I didn't miss the slight smile on her lips when I mentioned Jake..not gonna lie... Jealousy was seeping through me.

I was the only one supposed to touch her....even if I had decided to stay away from her....

" Just be ready, remember to always be prepared for action"

I left her and walked out to get ready.