Epilogue

Felicia's POV

After many fights and suggestion for the baby's name. We all ended up naming him Fernando. Which wasn't easy considering the crazy names they brought up. Felix and Darwin decided we should Combine the whole family's name and give it to him.
They received a knock for that.
Horatio decided we name him after Gordon Guggisberg. My mom spilled her coffee all of over him.
Lance wanted the child to be named little teapot because well...he was Lance and he made up stupid things. Nicholas chased him around the house.

My mom and Louisa decided we named him Hernando and we wanted Fernandez. So we just interchanged some letters and made him Fernando Winston.

Currently, Nicholas and I were going to spend some time in Hawaii. Without the whole family of course.

We needed to get them off our backs and rest. This was suggested by My mom when she realized how much the boys could be so annoying.

She also gave them tasks to find girlfriends and leave us alone when we're kissing.
Grumbling they had left the house and none of them had returned.

" You ready?"

" I'm ready, we need to get to the airport anytime soon"

" We're going with the private jet so you can take all the time"

This is why I loved him. He made me so comfortable.

Finally we sent our things downstairs and the guards put them in the car.

Louisa had Fernando with her.

" Take care of my little boy will ya" I said and she smiled.

"He'll be fine"

The boys entered.

" Sabrina I got a girlfriend she's so se...."
Lance said before he was cut off.

" You guys are ready to go,OMG I'll miss you" Darwin literally jumped on Nicholas and sobbed in his neck.

. Nicholas pushed him off.

" This is gay". Nick grumbled.

" I'll miss you sis" Felix sobbed on my shoulder.

" How old are you guys?" I asked .

" Quit the drama, it's only for two weeks"

" Two weeks without watching your porn"

" Fuck! Felicia let's go" Nick pulled me out.

" Bye...bye"

I excused myself to do something upstairs and came back down.

Nick also did the same thing and came back.

" What did you go for?" I asked him.

"What did you go for" he asked stressing the 'you'

" Nothing" we both replied.

Sheeeeshh.

******

Louisa put Fernando to bed and went upstairs to get some medication for Horatio because he had mistakenly burnt his hand.

She found two letters on the bed. More like short notes.

She picked up the red one.

I'll be glad if you read mine first because you gave me the task first. To find what love is. Well I found it and it's just one word. Love is Nicholas.

     Love
     Felicia.

She smieod widely and picked up the black one.

Well I was stubborn. I didn't want to find out what love is but then there was no need to find .it was right by me. Well mom,I found love and it's just one word with lots of meaning. Love is aicilef.

Try turning it backwards. Nice trick huh.

Love
Nicholas.

She smiled again and turned the word backwards. Felicia.

Her joy knew no bounds because at last La Vengaza had come to an end there was peace in the mafia world.

Or was it?

*drumroll*
There will be a sequel. But for now lets enjoy Fame and Desire.

Thank you all for your support.*sniffs*
I'll miss you people and my characters so much.

See you in the next novel😄😄🌈🌈