Introduction

Hello everyone!

This is a story that I actually started back when I was in high school and wrote it for one of my assignments, and I thought it would be pretty cool to share, I also thought it would be cool if the main guy for this story is Luke Patterson (Charlie Gillespie) from Julie and the Phantoms because I feel like Luke would be a perfect role and their personality's in a way kind of match in my opinion.

I obviously changed some things here and there, I also added some quotes that I took from Luke in season 1.

Unlike my previous story, this one would have more of an organized schedule, which means a chapter would come out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

If you are here from tiktok or my other published book 'his for an hour' which is more focused on Owen, welcome!
Anyways I'll now get into the plot, and story!

Plot:

Isabella Miller is your average 16 year old girl, she goes to school, hangs out with friends, plays music, likes to draw, one day her parents hear her talking to herself in her room and they start to worry for her.

Isabella's parents are also known to be perfectionists and always worry for Isabella, for the simplest of things they decided to send her to a centre where they help and could monitor Isabella at all times.

Isabella obviously said that there is nothing wrong and she just was practising and reading her notes from her class when her parents caught her but they didn't believe and sent her anyway for 6 months, then she could come back home.

3 months, into living at the centre Isabella starts talking to a guy who moved in to the room next to hers through a little vent thing between the two walls and his name is Luke Patterson.

Luke, like Isabella, doesn't like being in the centre and often likes to sneak out what happens when he decides to take Isabella with him, and when she finally sees him in person instead of just hearing his voice?

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this story!