ELEVEN

Luke poofed back in the garage after dropping Bella off and went over to the sofa and laid against it.

"So how did it go... you know, now that she knows" Reggie said to Luke.

Luke shrugged "she wants me to give her time I guess"

Alex looked at Luke "you are right?"

Luke just shrugged "I'll watch her from a distance, make sure she's safe"

Reggie nodded "awesome"

Alex looked at Luke "and what if she sees you"

"then she sees me I guess"

Alex nodded "okay, well since she now knows about us, I think it's finally time for me to ask her the question"

Reggie sighed as he sat down on the sofa next to Luke "really Alex this again?"

"Yes, this"

**Flashback to the night of the carnival **

Alex and Reggie were playing darts when Luke poofed in.

Reggie looked at Luke "ooo, so how was the date?"

"Amazing man, Bella is a really great person and you know she got really nervous going out, and she even held my hand"

"Awww" Reggie said

"Wait" Alex spoke up "held your hand, like you guys could actually touch"

"Yeah, pretty sure that's what holding hands is"

"But how?"

"Oh Alex, they each took one hand and placed it into one another" Reggie said as he was demonstrating it with his own hands.

Alex sighed as he looked at Reggie "that's not- okay" he looked back at Luke "hearing you is one thing, being able to see you is another... but to be able to hold on to you... how?"

Luke and Reggie just stared at Alex confused as to where he was going with this.

"You guys aren't questioning anything?"

"What's there to question?" Luke asked

"Everything" Alex sighed waving his hands "A human can see us" Alex thought for a minute "wait... what if she's dead too?"

Luke looked at Alex and though for a bit "No, can't be she has a room at the centre and my mom can see her"

Alex nodded "well how can she you"

Luke shrugged "why do you always like to overthink everything"

Alex started at Luke "really overthink.... a human can see a ghost" He shouted the last part.

Reggie looked at Alex "and you think there's a reason behind it?"

"Yes! In shows when there's a ghost that ghost always has a connection with the person that can see them"

Luke smiled a little "well, Bella and I do have a connection"

Alex rolled his eyes "not that kind of connection" He thought for a moment "okay bring her here... if she can see us, then it has to do will all three of us"

"And what if she can't see you guys, and she shows up here and sees nothing" Luke asked

"Then say we went out or something"

Luke sighed "fine, I'll bring her here tomorrow"

"Perfect" Alex said

**the night Bella meets the guys**

As soon as Bella and Luke walked out the door Alex turned to Reggie "she can see us dude"

Reggie smiled "yeah so cool"

Alex shook his head and sighed pacing around the room again and thinking to himself "there has to be a reason"

**present day**

"Luke, we have to ask Bella how she can see us" Alex said

"No, she probably doesn't even know anything about it"

"Maybe we should look through her room for any clues" Reggie said as he played with his guitar

Luke and Alex both looked at Reggie.

"Did Reggie just say something smart for once" Alex said

Reggie smiled "did I?"

Alex patted Reggie "yes you did buddy"

Luke looked at the guys "okay and how do we do that, without being caught by Bella"

"Does she have school?" Alex asked

"Yes, shes still in school, and I guess she should start going back soon"

Alex nodded "perfect, then while she's at school we go in there look and then leave without getting caught"

"What if her parents can see us?" Reggie asked

Luke shook his head "I was with her while dropping her off, if her parents saw me they would've of said something"

"Perfect we have plan" Alex nodded

**

The following week the Luke was keeping tabs on Bella without getting noticed, he found out that Bella goes back to school on that Monday which is when him and the guys were planning on looking through Bella's room.

The three guys poofed in Bella's room and started looking around...

Well, two of the guys started looking around Reggie just laid down on Bella's bed looking at the ceiling "wow this bed is so comfy"

Alex looked at Reggie "dude, you're supposed to help us look"

"I am" Reggie said

"By laying on her bed" Alex said

"I could get some clues like if maybe I slept in this bed before"

Alex sighed and shook his head "okay" and continued to look through the drawers.

Luke opened up Bella's closet and pouted grabbing the panda bear from it "she hid the bear" he showed it to the guys

"Maybe she didn't want her parents questioning where she got it from?" Alex said

Luke looked at the panda "or she finds it creepy" Luke looked at Reggie "I knew I shouldn't of listened to you"

Reggie put his arms up in defence.

"Okay put Panda back and keep looking, before she gets back"  Alex said and kept looking

The guys have been searching for about 10 minutes now and Reggie turned to look at Bella's bedside table "ooo what's this"

Luke looked over "oh that's Bella's sketchbook" he smiled "she likes to draw"

"Sweet" Reggie said and grabbed it looking through it. 

Luke and Alex were looking around when they heard Reggie say "uhhh guys I think you wanna see this"

Luke and Alex went over to Reggie and looked at the drawing in his hand.

"Woah" Luke and Alex said at the same time.

AN:: wanted to change it up a bit for this chapter, hope you guys like it, and let me know if you wanna see more chapters like this!!

Also sorry for the cliffhanger ://  but you'll find out what they saw next chapter I promise!! :))